Links Arise

Field spell activate: Cyberse Universe

"I wont let you get away with this Fue," Leo says, angry and near shaking. "I draw! I normal summon level 3 Draconnet! When this monster is summoned, I can special summon one level 2 or lower Cyberse normal monster from my deck or hand! From my deck I summon level 2 Bitron! Since all of my monsters are Cyberse type, I can special summon level 2 Cyberse Converter!"

"What are those?" Fue says confused from Leo's array of monsters, "some kind of foreign deck or something?"

"Wrong. I simply come from the future you doomed! Appear, Circuit of the Future!" Leo points out, as binary code flies, creating a gateway in the sky above the field, "Summoning requirements are 3 Cyberse monsters! Link markers set! Behold a warrior made of pure code, enter and destroy! Link Summon! Arise Link 3, Decode Talker!"

A purple and blue warrior appears, swinging a sword of purple energy, ready to strike.

"What... oh, your the one with the unique summoning method..." Fue says slowly, "I never seen this before..."

"And you'll never forget it either. Link Monsters cant be switched to defense mode, and you can only summon one extra deck monster unless you possess a Link monster, so all your Supreme Dragon Kings are useless now!"

As Leo says this, Fue's Field exploded, leaving only Zarc as the monster in the new Extra monster zone.

"How are you doing this!?" Fue asks, looking at Leo with absolute anger, "The field wasn't like this before!"

"Your right, but, look at the sky, ive taken over," Leo says calmly.

"huh?" Fue says as he gazes up and gasps, "ugh.... whats that!? What happened to my field spell!?"

"My field spell took over, Cyberse Universe. This card was developed to allow Links to adapt to this time. It alters current reality, allowing Link monsters to maintain in this world and to hinder you all. I Pay 1000 life points to normal summon again due to the effect of Balancer Lord, so lets summon him! Now, since Balancer lord is in Decode talkers link marker, Decode talker gains 500 ATK, so spell card activate! Cyberse Cache! If a Cyberse monsters ATK is different from its original ATK, I can draw two cards!" Leo smiles at the cards.

"I don't like this!!! What is this play style!? What are you planning!?" Fue says, obviously frustrated.

"Appear, circuit of the Future!" Leo says, creating another gate in the sky, "Summoning materials are 3 or more monsters! Go Link 3 Decode Talker with Balancer Lord! Link markers set! Appear, a dragon of absolute power, a wall to protect all from the viruses! Link Summon! Arise, Link 4, Firewall Dragon! I play 2 cards face down and end my turn," Leo glares at Fue, more than determined, but ambitious.

--------

"Who... is this?" Freya says, still in the hospital with Connor, the hospital is still in a safe location, but the building still feels reverberations from Zarc's attacks, as the broadcast continues.

"I don't know, but this deck is really interesting.... Link monsters? Cyberse monsters? I want to know all the details!" Connor says excitedly taking notes.

"I feel like I need to be there..." Freya says absently.

"I understand, but you cant! its too dangerous, for you and for-" Crystal says as shes interrupted by the tv.

intrusion penalty: 2000 points

------------

Intrusion penalty: 2000 points

"Oh look who it is, Light Galax, the Hero, come back for some more pain!?" Fue yells across the field, fires rage in the background as Light walks up, glaring at Fue while Leo looks over in awe.

----------

I knew I was needed to be there, no matter what, I needed to make sure That what I started is finished.

"Fue, I said id defeat you, and I mean it," I point at Fue as my deck auto shuffles again from my last duel.

"I draw! I set the pendulum scale with scale 1 Stargazer magician and scale 9 galaxy forward! I can now special summon monsters between the levels of 2 through 8 all at the same time! from my hand, level 8 Photon Caesar, Level 8 Galaxy Tyrano, and level 8 Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!"

As all three monsters are summoned, each one shines bright and radiates power. But before I can even make my next move, my extra deck begins to glow brightly, as I check it I smile, looking at my field.

"I overlay my level 8 Photon Caesar and level 8 Galaxy Tyrano, in order to build the overlay network and Xyz summon!! Arise, the ruler of all Galaxies, Lord over all of space and time! Meet the Newest number to be acquired! Arise, Rank 8, Number 90: Galaxy-Eyes Photon Lord!"

As the new number is summoned, its released form appears, as a tall warrior in Blue armor and a Photon blade stands at 2500 ATK.

"Battle Phase! ill activate the effect of Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon! During the battle phase, I can banish it and your monster during the battle phase only!" I say with a smirk, "So so long Zarc!"

"Wrong! Zarc cant be targeted for effects!" Fue says quickly.

"Double wrong! I activate the effect of Number 90! I use the xyz material Galaxy Tyrano to negate your monsters effect, and If the material used for this activation was a Galaxy monster, Zarc Is destroyed!" I say excited.

"NO!" Fue says as the explosion knocks Fue back as Zarc is destroyed. "ngh... Zarc will return next turn, Its immortal!!!"

"Fine, but just know that I will help defeat you!" I say, with a smile. "I attack with Number 90! Photon slash!!"

Fue Life points: 5100

"Ill end my turn with two cards face down, your go Fue," I say with a smirk.

"Youll regret that...." Fue says as he grips his next card, "I draw! I activate the effect of Supreme king gate infinity and increase my life points by 3000!"

Fue life points: 8100

"Now, why not just do this, I pendulum summon from my extra deck, Supreme King Dragon Odd-Eyes, and Supreme King Dragon-"

btzzzzz

"Huh? why wont it summon Zarc!?" Fue exclaimed, looking over his duel disk.

"Due to the Cyberse Universe field spell, pendulums are restricted. if they come from the hand fine, but if they come from the extra deck, they can only be placed In the extra monster zone. you can summon more than one, buuuut only if you have a Link monster." Leo says with smug tone.

"Tch, fine! I can easily summon zarc again!" Fue mutters frustrated. "i wont let my regime fail!!!"

------to be continued-------