The Rise And Fall of the Fusion Star

Stacy Fall started her career of an entertainment protege at a young age, appearing in movies, tv shows, small commercials, anything. Her real fame began when she came out as a duelist, known for her adorable Fluffal deck, bringing up more popularity. From background roles, to main leads, Stacy became a star.

It was when she hit her teens did it start to become a challenge. Agencies started hiring other actresses became the star.

"Sorry Stacy... she used Synchros, you don't have a summoning type, so There's no way they would have taken you with her as your competition..."

So from that day, Stacy used Fusions. Determined to regain her fame.

At about 4 years ago, Stacy decided to try singing, and she became the spotlight again, untill her Fusion monsters were revealed... a beautiful singer overcast by a monstrous demon of a Frightfur... her records stopped selling, and Stacy was replaced by an Xyz summoner that has a prettier extra deck.

Stacy felt defeated again, she kept trying and trying, 6 months later, she was offered into a group of female performers, to sing and dance, but Stacy kept her distance from the other girls. The gimmick was summoning types, each girl was more popular than Stacy, cause Stacy was still feared and not well liked, they only hired her cause of her summoning method....

"God she's so freaky! How can she have such a nasty deck like that!?"

"I know it's almost like she has no taste,"

"Ugh, why do we have to work with little miss gruesome, she should have some archetype that doesn't look all... weird,"

Stacy felt betrayed again... she snapped and dueled them all, knocking them all down.

In tears, Stacy is on her knees, holding her head and crying. "How... how can I be loved if I can't look pretty.... if I can't be pretty when I duel....  I'm not famous any more...."

"Now now, you know your still loved, I'm your biggest fan," a man's silky voice picks up, walking slowly, revealing a man with a purple suit and a venomous smile, "how about you entertain me a different way?"

"Huh?" She looks up, tears streaming from her eyes as she looks up to him, feeling a pang in her heart, to her, he looked like a god. Stacy was in love.

"My dear, would you do me the honor of joining me in making sure that that kind of injustice never happens to you again?" Fue says offering his hand, and giving a chilling smile.

"Uhuh..." Stacy takes his hand and he lifts her up carefully, taking him in his arms. "What's your name my good sir?"

"My name is Fue, and I will be here for you if you are here for me," His sweeping venomous words seeped into her, and made her fall more in love with him.

"I'd do anything for you Fue..." she says as she rests her head on his chest, and Fue smiles evily, knowing he has another pawn in his plan, sold and willing to follow him no matter what.

----------

"AAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!" Stacy holds her head as the purple light glows brighter. "Battle phase!!!!! Fusion Number 34, attack!!!!!"

"+94, activate your effect! By using one xyz material, your Dark monsters effect is dropped to 0 and it's effect is negated!" Crystal says as +94 slashes at an xyz material.

Fusion Number 34 continued it's attack and gets destroyed by +94, her using her ice swords stabbing the monstrosity.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!" Stacy falls on the ground as the damage hits her. "Fuuuuee... am I a good little princess... was I useful to you?.... heheheheh,"

Stacy lifepoints: 6800.

"Its my turn now, Stacy Fall..." Crystal says, softly as Stacy laughs deliriously.

"I draw, I summon Snow Dragon, and now, my battle phase!! +94, Snow Dragon! Attack!"

Stacy life points: 3200.

"I end my turn, Freya your move," Crystal says softly.

"Yeah... I'm sorry Stacy, I know that it won't be easy..." Freya says, feeling sorry for her, "but we need that Number back... I draw! Odin attack! Godly smite!!"

Stacy fell to the ground as her life points falls to the ground, defeated and crying.

"Fuuuuee... i... I failed....i... I'm useless... i...." Stacy falls on her side and cried more, as the number leaves her, becoming an Xyz monster again.

"Connor..." Crystal says, holding the card carefully.

"He'll be ok... you know he will..." Freya says, patting Crystal's shoulder.

"Yeah... thanks to you Freya, Leo," Crystal says with a bright smile.

----------

"Gah, my people are useless!!" Fue says throwing a book across the room as pages fly everywhere, " how dare she lose!!! That useless actress..."

Fue sits and thinks, and he activates the intercom, "Knight, I have a job for you,"

-------

"Nhg..." Leo holds his head, a massive migraine is hitting hard.

"Leo! What's wrong?" Luna says, looking on him with concern.

"I... I'm remembering things from my childhood... my memories are altering a bit... I don't see my mother...."

To be continued

Z-Day count down: 2 days, 23 hours, 45 minutes, 10 seconds.