Aincient Relics

"What?" Luna says concerned as Leo is stopped in the middle of the sidewalk, holding his head looking distraught.

"I don't remember my mother... she doesn't appear in my life... neither my father... Luna what does this mean?" Leo says, his eyes wide, scared for what this means.

"Leo, what if it's because we're here in this time... that what we have or haven't done is affecting our future..." Luna says, realizing it's making Leo worse.

"I don't know Luna... it's not good either way...." Leo says somberly.

"Then do your best to change it, Leo," Sagittariuses voice is heard as he walks up the steps carefully. "The future isn't set in stone. That's what your mission was for, to alter the past and change the future. This is just a repercussion of that. Its your job to build a future that we'd be happy living, that youd be happy living, and if you can't accomplish that, you don't have the right to bear the Galax name, now do you?"

Leo looks up at his uncle's face, his words resonating and solidifying his pride. "Your right. I have to earn my name, my birthright... this is my trial, and I'll succeed in building a happy future, that the me of this time line can enjoy, the Luna of this time line can enjoy, that everyone from the next generation can enjoy!"

"That's right. I'm glad I came to check up on you, nephew. I guess your instincts led you here too?" Sagittarius says, looming and looking around.

Leo nods, "I felt something was off near here, so I came to investigate,"

"Very smart of you," Sagittarius says with a smile, "I'll leave you to it then, but I won't be far, good luck nephew," as Sagittarius walks away, he waves, leaving Leo a satisfied feeling.

"Heh, I knew you weren't from this time,"

Leo snaps at this and faces the direction of the voice.

A shadowy figure walks out with a wicked smile.

"I never knew time travel could have existed," Knight says as he takes a fighting stance.

"How long have you been there?!" Leo says as his Duel disk activates. "How much have you heard!?"

"More than enough, Leo," Knight says with an evil smirk, drawing a sword and placing it on his arm, causing it to change to the blade of a Duel disk from an older era. "And I wonder now how my deck from the past can handle your future!!!"

Luna starts to reach for her Duel disk as Leo juts out his hand to stop her.

"Don't Luna... he's mine," Leo says, glaring at Knight.

"Ok... I trust you Leo," Luna says, moving back to watch this duel.

"You ready Young Leo!?" Knight yells across from where they are standing.

"Always!" Leo's duel disk activates its sequence.

"Field spell activate, Cyberse Universe,"

A circular field activated, a light blue aura with binary code flashing all over the field.

"LET'S DUEL!" they say in unison.

---------
Z-Day count down: 2 days, 21 hours, 23 minutes, 34 seconds