SubZero Revenge

"Damn...  no wonder Fue wanted her taken out right away," Stacy says to herself as Crystal xyz summons her ace, Number 94: Crystal Zero.

"I overlay Number 94 to her xyz material! Building the positive xyz network! Xyz Summon!! Arise Rank 5, +94: Aqua Crystal Zero!" Crystal says as the new form appears.

"This ain't good..." Stacy says, muttering to herself.

------------

"Stacy, your target is this woman," Fue says, gesturing to the screen, showing Crystal.

"That woman who was with that 34 guy?" Stacy asks slowly.

"Yes," Fue says coldly, "she has some importance to our mission,"

"How so?" Stacy stands abruptly, "all she did was stand there as I attacked her Fiancee!"

"If you give me a minute, id explain," Fue says with a venomous glare, causing Stacy to sit back down, trembling a bit.

Fue clears his throat before explaining. "Crystal is from Positive World, so she stands as a possible threat later,"

The silence in the room settles as everyone remembers the battle all that time ago, and Stacy shudders.

"Your telling me that you want me to duel a Positive Worlder, someone like that..." Stacy starts, but is interrupted as Fue walks up to her and holds her chin, raising her face and emerald eyes to his cold dark ones.

"Do you think I'd make you go against someone if I knew you couldn't  handle it dear? Trust me, I know your skills dear," He walks away, his silky smooth voice cascaded over Stacy, convincing her that it will be fine, one of Fue's many skills... it's what makes his poison so sweet.

"Now, Crystal has a friend, Freya Galax, or her maiden name, Freya Asier, the Goddess Duelist from that time period. Your job is to take both of them out Stacy Fall, understood?" Fue smile.

"Yes sir, I understand completely," Stacy says, formulating a plan to use to destroy them. How could she go against a man who helped her rise in fame again?

----------

"I end my turn with two face downs, your turn, Freya," Crystal says, looking over at her.

Freya nods and draws, Leo on a baby holder coos at the cards in her hand.
"Did you wanna help mommy Leo? Oh what a good boy!"

Leo coos more at one card in Freya's hand, causing Freya to smile brightly.

"Awwww what a cutie, you want Grandpa out first! But we have to set him up first ok?"Freya looks up with a smirk, "I summon Valkyrie of the Nordic Ascendant! Once summoned, Valkyrie allows me to send two Nordic monsters from my hand to the graveyard to summon two  Einherjar Tokens!" two warriors appear bearing weapons, "I tune level 2 Valkyrie to my two level 4 Einherjar tokens! Be born again from the honored liniage of the gods! Synchro Summon!  Level 10, Odin. Father of the Aiser!" A giant old man appears, standing tall on the field at 4000 ATK. 

"I end my turn with two cards face down. Your turn Stacy," Freya says with a smug look.

"I Draw!! I set two cards face down and activate the spell card, Card Destruction! We all discard our hands and draw the same number of cards discarded! So I draw 4," she looks over the cards and smiles evily as Crystal and Freya so the procedure of discarding and drawing.

"Heheh, this is good," Stacy says, " I summon Edge Imp Sabers in attack mode! And I'll activate my face down,  Frightfur Fusion! I fuse from my graveyard Flufal Bear and from my field Edge Imp Sabers, to fusion summon!! Arise level 6, Frightfur Bear! I activate the spell card, Polymerization! I fuse Terror-Byte Ambasador with Frightfur Bear!!"

"No!!" Crystal says, knowing what's next.

"Be born, a demonous monster born of a demon, and a machine! Fusion Summon! Fusion Number 34: Frightfur Terror-Byte!" Stacy says, her hands clasping together to fusion summon this monstrous form of Connor's Ace.

"Crystal... is that..." Freya says, feeling concerned a bit.

"Yeah... that's the monster that put Connor in the hospital..." Crystal says, getting angry.

"Heh, what's the little ice princess gonna do? Heheheheh, I win this by shaking your core! Your mental state is all bit ruined! How does it feel to be raised so high up then knocked back down to the ground where you belong!!!" Stacy screams, tears falling from her face as she laughs.

"What's wrong with her..." Freya says carefully, feeling scared.

"YOU'LL ALL KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO REACH TRUE ROCK BOTTOM!!!" Stacy screams louder as her eyes start glowing purple, and a small "34" appears on her neck.

"Number takeover? But it's not even a real number! It shouldn't be affecting her at all..." Freya says

"YOU'LL ALL SEE!!!" Stacy screams louder, a loud, piercing scream.

Z-Day count down: 3 days, 2 hours, 31 minutes, 15 seconds.

Authors note:
The picture used is a rough look at +94, I made it years ago, I'm just glad I can use it here lol hope you guys enjoy these next few days