Prime Duelist

"I draw!" "I look over my hand carefully, knowing next turn is Fue's, I have to be careful. "I Set the pendulum scale with scale 1 Galaxy Eyes Pendulum Dragon, and scale 9, Galaxy Forward! With these monsters I can now special summon monsters between the levels of 2 through 8! Pendulum Summon! Level 4, Galaxy Dragon! And level 8, the guiding light and the being born from the cosmos! Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon!"

As my ace is summoned, he roars, declaring his dominance and my place on the field.

"Equip Spell card activate! Axe of dispair! This increases my monsters attack points by 1000!" I say, smiling from my luck.

"What does that do? That only gives you a temporary boost!" Fue says, rather irritated.

"True, but it will make sense after I do this! Spell card activate! Star Light, Star Bright!" Four stars float from the activated card and hover over the field. "I target Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon! And the real fun begins, because now, any monster that had the same number of ATK or DEF as Galaxy Eyes, their level becomes the same as it! So now, Galaxy Dragon is a level 8 monster!"

"No.... not you too!!!!" Fue yells exasperated.

"I overlay my two level 8 monsters in order to build the overlay network and Xyz summon! Arise Number 62: Galaxy Eyes Prime Photon Dragon!"

As it's summoned, Number 62 brightens the field immensely. Every one covers their eyes.

"Ugh.... this monster...." Fue says, covering his eyes with his forearm.

------------

The light from the fusion faction building as Number 62 was summoned was bright enough to act as a lighthouse. Bright enough  to reach to where Cyndy was. It illuminated every tv screen, brightening up every home. This light, and the monster causing it were remembered from all those years ago.

--------

"Ugh.... he summoner Number 62!" Freya says, covering her eyes and Leo's. "Why's it brighter than normal?"

"No idea... maybe that's the real manifestation of Number 62... like at the war?" Connor says, looking away. "That's the only way for number 62 to be this bright,"

"Do you think it's energy created," Crystal says, "or real solid vision?"

"I don't know, but either one, these monsters are 100 percent real," Connor says ominously.

----------

"I won't let you destroy the foundations of our world! I overlay Number 62 with its Xyz material, to build the Positive overlay network! Positive Xyz change! Arise! Rank 8, +62: Shining Galaxy Eyes Prime Photon Dragon!"

The light only intensifies, cracking the windows of the room, as a brilant Dragon is born.

"I'll end my turn, go ahead Fue, you won't survive this." I say glaring at him.

"Heheheheheh... that's what you think!!!" Fue laughs, and as he does, +62 almost seems dimmer.

"Who says I won't survive!? I'll win, and my world will exist! Now it's my turn!!" Fue says, his body trembling from excitement.

-------to be continued-------