Appear, Circuit of the Future

(This is it, the end of the duel is in this chapter, only a few more to go after this, so please, keep reading with earnest, and be prepared for a long chapter and a lot of back story for Light and Freya.)

"I draw!!" Leo shouts as he draws his card, smiling, anticipating this turn.

--------

Before Leo woke up, the inner works of his mind held something that he never would have imagined. Beyond the door, Leo saw three doors. Each of the doors had its own unique design and aura, but each one was locked and heavily chained up. The first door had a purple hue, the lock at the center had a crescent moon shape, shining like the real moon. The second door was pure white, the lock was an ancient Norse rune, something unrecognizable, but familiar. The second door was like the night sky, stars and galaxies swirled around a lock that was as brilliant as a supernova.

"You have the power to unlock these doors, Leo," a disembodied voice resonates in the empty space.

"Wait, what do they unlock!?" Leo asks looking around for the source of this voice.

"Power that has been sealed away for years, find the key, and you'll beat Zarc. These Keyes are part of finding out your true self and what you truly cherish," the voice explains softly.

"ok... I trust you..." Leo walks up to the purple door, lifting up the lock as he examines it. "it looks like the moon... weird..." Leo mutters as he tried to think back through his life about why the moon is part of this lock.

As Leo thinks of this, the lock glows and breaks, unlocking and opening as Leo opens his eyes in the real world, knowing what he has to do.

---------

"Spell card activate! Time Fusion activate! This card allows me to fusion summon one Fusion monster using materials in the graveyard!" Leo shouts, as the card begins to glow.

"F-fusion!?" Fue stutters, watching the card light up with a bit of fear.

"Yes! I fuse Lunalight Panther Dancer with Decode Talker! Appear, Circuit of the Future!  A dancer of the night, a beast warrior, rise and asend through time, and become one with the future of dueling! Link-Fusion Summon! Level 5 Link 3, Cyberse Leo!"

A lion in Blue and purple armor arises from a Link Gate, roaring and swinging its sword against Zarc.

 "Cyberse Leo activate your effect! This monster can gain or subtract levels equal to the level of the monster that its linked to! So trap card activate! Quantum cat! as a level 4 monster, Cyberse Leo is now a level 4 tuner monster!" Leo says with a smug look as he says this.

"You did not just say 'tuner', right?" Fue asks tentatively.

"I did," Leo smirks at the question.

--------

When Leo walked in the Purple door, he saw a strange scene, a child's birthday party, "8" shaped ballons everywhere, and smiling faces all around, Cyndy Ignis was there, smiling, one arm holding Synch's, the other propping up a baby and a toddler holding Synch's hand, laughing and joking with Raid and Sara, who just announced their first child coming. Pendragon and Xavier were arguing a bit over something and Sagittarius shaking his head as Scorpio and Quasar also decided to bicker like the paternal twins they are. Drakon sat near the kitchen, chatting with a girl that must have been someone important. Crystal and Connor were sitting on the couch as they watched their daughter, Luna run around with a little girl and....

"Is that...." Leo asks carefully as he looks around.

"You? yes, it is. this is the you of a different timeline, one your working hard to save, one that your fighting for," a voice says behind Leo says, as he spins around, he gasps.