Lonely Dream

The sky was purely light blue, filled up with fluffy white clouds. Only hearing metallic sounds from the equipment set up for the children in the playgrounds. That’s right, I am at the park wanting some fun…

Hearing the sounds of laughter of children and gossips of adults pile up into one. I didn’t understand much of what was being said nor it should be of interest to me.

Running towards the others, watching the children play cards games with the up to date duel disk. It was truly amazing, especially for me, since we’re in the same age group. That’s right, I am eight years old and I enjoyed watching amazing things, it makes life feel awesome.

Til I saw a group of boys ganging up on one girl, someone I didn’t see around here. She must of moved in, no matter! I rushed over there with my face being upset with the fact bullies are still a thing. Stopping in front of the mistress, being stared down by the bullies felt very intimidating. But that won’t stop me!

“Well, well! If it isn’t tomato head!” he said, grabbing me by the hair brutally, “You picked the wrong day to fight us!”

“Gaaah! Not like I would let this happen, you idiot!” I yelled out, noticing the adults rushing over, having a grin on my face, “Looks like someone is in biiiig trouble!”

“Dang it! Let’s get out of there!” He ordered, as the bullies ran away.

“COWARDS!” I yelled out once more, looking over the girl, “Hey… Are you okay? They didn’t hurt you right?”

The girl stayed quiet, her hair… it was pretty, white like snow. Her eyes were light blue like the skies, she was a very pretty girl. That’s for sure, I did nothing but gave her a smile to show its safe now. She slowly raised her hand, pulling her up when she latched onto mines.

“What is your name?~” I asked, interested to know about her.

“Natsu-.” Before she finished my vision slowly turned into total darkness. Everything seemed empty, like I was in a void of concealed darkness.

'W-Where am I?’ I thought, realizing I was standing onto something.

That moment I saw a dragon’s face in front of me, my lost comrade.

“Scarlight…” I mentioned, looking into its glowing yellow eyes, “W-What’s going on here!? Hey! Scarlight!!”

Instantaneous transformation occurred, becoming the abomination of my previous encounter with a Fusion. Nothing but anger surged right through my body, not being able to save my comrade.

“SCARLIGHT!!” Yelling my lungs out, giving it my entire heart. Showing how much its pains me to see what it became, my own pride demolished. Suddenly, everything reverted back to normal. Looking up at the sealing.

“Oh right… It was a dream…” I said softly, slowly sitting up from my bed, and looking over the mess my room became, “That’s right… Scarlight is not here anymore…”

Slowly forcing myself out of bed, looking over the mirror hanging near the doorway. Only seeing a white tank top, but noticed it was showing my bra straps. And pant-less once again, no matter. It’s been a very hefty day after all. My long red hair was a mess, its morning after all.

Sighing from the view, as I slowly reached to my drawers in search of my comfort clothes. Can’t be out in the open with just my underwear. Noticing my deck was casually there near my bed, I feel it’s pain of losing out comrade. My anger. I must contain it until I meet that bastard again in the future.

“I will bring our friend back…” I said, planning to keep my promise.

-Author's Note –

“Hello, Delthea here happy to tell ya our collaboration soon! I do hope you join us in our adventures in Yu-Gi-Oh! Dimensional Scales!”

“Oh? So you are planning this the whole time?”

“O-Oh… Hey Cyndy… What are you doing here?”

“Well, the kindness of your author helped mines. So I believe I have . right to be here!”

“Riiiight. Then lead the way.~”

“Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed the beginning of my chapter. I hope to see you guys soon!”