Multi-Layer

Pendragon only smiles once he sees the card he drew, laughing as he examines them, "I set Odd-eyes Persona Dragon to one of my pendulum zones to activate the effect of mg spell! Duelists alliance! I am allowed to add one Pendulum spell or trap, or pendulum monster from my deck to my hand!"

As Pendragon says this, his deck auto shuffles and produces one card.

"Thank you! The card added was the scale 8 pendulum monster, Odd-eyes Unicorn! I set the pendulum scale with scale 8 Odd-eyes Unicorn and scale 1 Odd-eyes Persona Dragon! Behold, a summoning method of the new age! I can now simultaneously summon monsters between the levels of 2 through 7!  Swing Pendulum of souls, draw an arc of Light across the sky! Pendulum Summon!"

A giant pendulum appeared and was swinging over Pendragon's field, creating a circle over him and three lights appeared from it, producing His monsters.

"Level 4, Perfomapal Uni! Level 3, Perfomapal Flip Hippo! Now please put your hands together! Today's main attraction, the rare Dragon with dichromatic eyes! Odd-eyes Pendulum Dragon!!!"

Odd-eyes Pendulum Dragon roared as Dark Rebellion  and Clear Wing responded loudly, and Fue laughs.

"Entertaining indeed!!! Oh this is so good! How are you going to defeat me with those lame circus animals!?" Fue was shouting, laughing at the duel.

"I'll show you! Spell card activate! Spiral Flame Strike! This card has two effects, but I can only activate one, buut, for my fun, you can pick Fue!" Pendragon says with a smirk as the card appears in front of Fue.

"What!!??"

The effects were:

●if you control an Odd-eyes card, target one card on the field and destroy it.

●add to your hand 1 level 7 Odd-eyes monster from your deck or 1 face up level 7 Odd-eyes monster from your extra deck.

"Ugh... I choose the add one monster...." Fue says begrudgingly.

"Very well then! Deck, add one Odd-eyes that fits that description!!"

We watch as Pendragon's deck auto shuffles again, producing a card.

"Lookie here! I added Odd-eyes Arc Pendulum Dragon! I tribute flip hippo and uni to summon my new Odd-eyes! Sorry guys, but I'm definitely gonna one up you all! I overlay my two level 7 monsters!" Pendragon says raising his hand.

"WHAT!?" we all say shocked

"Behold, a dragon with Diochromatic eyes, luring in the friged cold and impenetrable might of ice! Xyz summon! Rank 7, Odd-eyes Absolute Dragon! I end my turn!" Pendragon says, smiling big from this move shocking everyone.

"Two summoning methods...." Fue says. "Your more tainted than i thought.... go ahead Light! I want you to get your turn over with so I can ruin my treacherous brothers!!"

"I'll do my turn, but my next turn I promise you you won't be arround!" I say, mad at his comment. "I'll make sure the duel ends on my next turn."

"Heh big words Light!!!" Fue says, laughing, "let's see if you can back them up,"

-------to be continued--------