The Team Will be Assembled

We get home, just as we relax, and get settled, my phone rings. I'm expecting work, but I answer and I hear Pendragons voice

"hey Light, got time right now?" He says kind of rushed.

"Yeah, what's up?" I say, concerned

"Um, can you and Freya come to the P.P office?... like now," Pendragon says nervously.

"Of course!" I say, getting slightly excited for the prospect of working with Pendragon again.

"Babe, we have to go to Pendulum Power Building now," I say, grinning like a mad man.

"Well, ok then, if they asked for you and me, I guess it can't be helped, I'll bring extra diapers for Leo," Freya says, going upstairs.

------

Synchro Squad members were called into the office of the Captain.

Cyndy looks around as Synch slaps the back of her head quickly
"Pay attention," he says quietly.
"Yahuh," she says with an eye roll.

"So... you five are going to be heading to Pendulum Power Building, and you'll all receive more orders from there. Understood?" The Captain says looking at each member, stopping at Cyndy "understood Cyndy?"

"Yes sir," she says slightly saturated in sarcasm.

"Good, now all of you, go, quickly, it's very important you all get there at the same time," the captain stands up to emphasise.

----

At Pendulum Power Building, a lot of people are already gathered there, the Man in the suit, along with Raid, and Drakon, "the man of many sides" from the Positive and Negative War.

"Heh, the old groups getting back together, huh Light?" Drakon says turning around to see me and Freya come up the steps.

"Ha, you haven't changed a bit Drakon," I say as I offer my hand to shake, which Drakon takes with a grin.

"Some might want to take notes," Drakon laughs, then looks serious, "do you know what this is all about?"

"No, I have no clue, all I know is-" I look down the road, "is that Duel Runners I hear?"

A group of Duel Runners pull up to the building and all five take off their helmets.

"Atlas?" I say in disbelief.

"Well if it isn't Light!" Atlas walks up and slaps my back. "Congratulations on the marriage and baby mate!"

"Thanks! What are you up to? I haven't seen you since the World Duel Tournament, same with a lot of other people" I say, happy to see some familiure faces.

"I'm an important officer in the Synchro Squad, I'm leading a crew for this mission, we're supposed to get more orders  now actually..." Atlas says looking troubled at that last part.

All of a sudden, the front lights of Pendulum Power Building light up, showing the top members, including Pendragon himself.

"Welcome! Ladies and Gentlemen, let's go inside for a moment please, and lend me your ears!" Pendragon says with a bow and enters the building, leaving it open for us to follow.