Crystallized Remnant

Synch stands ready, glaring at Fue as he holds his cards.

"I won't let you get away with threatening Synchro summoners! I draw!"

-------

Synchs past with his brother wasnt an easy one. Fue constantly abused him when Synch got his deck and learned synchro summoning. Synch had to wait a year before he had a brother to have a pleasant childhood. Synch knew how cold his older brother was, but this new plan... well, it proved that Fue was a little more messed up than he thought.

All Synch knew was that he couldnt let the world turn out like Fue wanted, to protect Cyndy, and all his other friends, cause Fue's world would be hell for anyone not Fusion.

------

"I set the Pendulum scale with Scale 3 Speedroid Passingglider and scale 8 Speedroid domino butterfly! I'll activate the effect of my Speedroid Terrortop! if i have no monsters on my field, i can special summon him and i can add one Speedroid from my deck to my hand! ill add Speedroid Horse stilts! I normal summon it and its effect activates! i can special summon one level 4 or lower speedroid from my hand! arise level 4 Speedroid Pachingo-cart! Pachingo-cart activate your effect! by discarding one card i can destroy one monster!" Synch discards a card and Pachingo-cart fires a pachinko ball at Starving venom, destroying it loudly. Fue only smiles.

"when Starving Venom is destroyed, all special summoned monsters are destroyed, so all you keep is Speedroid Horse Stilts!" Fue says with a sneer, "go ahead and try a come back,"

"i will!" Synch yells across the field, "Pendulum summon! from my hand, level 3 tuner monster, Tri Eye dice! level 3 Tri eyed dice, tune to level 4 Horse Stilts! Spread those wonderous and beautifull wings, and strike down your enemies at the speed of light! Synchro Summmon! Arise level 7! Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!!"

A majestic white dragon with green wings that caught the reflection of the windows, it roared loudly, claiming its dominance.

-------

Cyndy sits in her apartment, watching tv, shocked, not beleving what she was seeing.

Unbeknownst to Synch, Xavier, Pendragon, and Light, this duel was being broadcasted globaly, when Fue clicked the remote, that triggered the international broadcast.

"Synch?" Cyndy asks, watching the screen, "no... he never told me this, the prick!"

Cyndy got up and got dressed, tying her hair in a ponytail, and grabbing her deck.

"you gonna keep secrets from me you have hell to pay!" Cyndy gets on her duel runner, and heads to the direction of the Fusion Faction headquarters, nearly on the opposite side of where she lived.

--------

"Whats going on?" Connor asks Crystal and Freya as they watch the broadcast from the hospital room.

"I have no clue!" Freya says, holding a squirming Leo, "whats wrong baby?"

"i dont like the feeling of this... this feels too much like 10 years ago....when Positive world and Negative world nearly destroyed eachother..." Crystal says, having been from Positive world would know.

"isnt there anything that can be done?" Connor asks, "im still here, i cant leave yet, no matter how hard i try,"

"it might be like 10 years ago.... trust in Light..." Freya says as Leo cries.

-------

"ugh!" Leo holds his head, a throbing headache hits him, as he pulls over.

"Leo!" Luna looks at him worried.

"its just a headache..." Leo says exausted.

"maybe i should drive? were almost there," Luna says tenetively.

"yeah... ok..." Leo says, getting off and Luna getting in Leo's seat.

"we'll make it Leo, i promise," Luna says, driving faster to get to the building.

--------

"I'll end my turn with a face down, your move Xavier!" Synch says, nodding to his brother, hoping he'll help this field.