Playing with Dolls

"So wait, what's up?" I say as I run with Drakon, who's dragging me to the airport. (Don't worry, Freya gave me her blessing to go)

"My family. Something is wrong, my sister never cries like that..." Drakon says still running, we get to the desk.

"Two tickets to Spain, here," Drakon says showing his passport and something else... whatever it was, the clerk was more than happy to take it, she even bumped us up to first class express flight.

"How the hell..." I say about 5 minutes later, on the plane, snacking on cookies that just so happen to be free.

Drakon looks away, "my family holds some importance over there... I left so I could  find a new me... and I did... but now something is wrong apparently... I'm really worried,"

I place the bag down, and pat his back, "Hey. Don't be worried or distracted. Good duelists always think several steps ahead. That's why your my rival. Don't go making me look like a bully ok?"

"Ha, nice one Mr. Kight," Drakon mocks

"Thank you,"

All of a sudden, I feel the plane decending, I look out the window to see a city  near by.

"Were almost home..."

------

Drakon and me run in, he heads off, looking arround, comming back lost.

"I can't find her," he says, looking worried.

Crash. 

"That came from the garden out back!" He says, no longer caring about anything else, he runs, full speed to the garden. I follow, and I see a young girl, maybe 14 crying on a bench.

"Sis... why are you crying Esmeralda?" Drakon says, inching closer, stopping as the sounds of sobbing disappear into laughter.

"Hahahaha!! I can't believe it!! I knew I'd get you big bro, but I never expected 10! This is big! Who knew I'd be able to destroy the two biggest Xyz summoners that could stop us!" Esmeralda says, her face getting more and more twisted as she goes.

"Sis?... What's going on?" Drakon says, in an understandable shock.

"Drakon... she's from Fusion..."

"That's right! And now, im here to take away your Ace, just to watch your souls be ripped from your bodies!" Esmeralda adds with a twisted laugh. "Now, who's the first victim!?"

"Not happening. You duel both of us, or none at all," I say, covering for Drakon, who's still in shock. To use my original glory days deck will be a bit of a challenge, but I'm always up for one.