Countdown to Z-Day

Z-day. the day recorded in history as the worst tragedy the world ever could have imagined. It was recorded several duelists perished on this day, even to be revered as unspeakable 16 years in the future. in Leo's timeline, Z-day marked the end of the known world and the end of the progress, the world revolved around Fusion, no longer to evolve. That incedent cursed Leo, making him unable to use any other summoning types. That ability was lost when those lives were lost. At this moment, its 5 days from Z-day. each hour brings us closer to the end of the world, and for Fue's plan to come to fruition. 5 days to thwart him. 5 days before all is lost. What happens next is what determines weather or not the world evolves or not. Leo, the boy who is unable to summon neither Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, or Pendulum, will be this timelines only hope.

countdown begins now.

4 days, 23 hours, 59 Minutes, 59 seconds.

history will be made at 0, 0, 0, 0.

--------

Leo sits looking over this transmition, trying to absorb this information.

"is this the truth?" Leo looks up at Sagittarius seriously shocked.

"yes, I cant belive it either, but this must be important. I don't even know who sent it, but it came to me, with instructions to send to you, so here I am," Sagittarius says coldly.

Leo holds his head a bit, "i don't belive it... but I know I have to accept it... so I guess be ready to go in 5 days..."

"i do suggest one thing though," Sagitarious says, raising his hand, "i do suggest staying with your father, or at least be near him before this timer hits 0, 0, 0. I have a feeling that he will be an instrumental part to this battle with fusion,"

Leo nods and looks at the timer somberly, "i understand uncle," looking Sagitarious in the eyes, "ill end fusion on that day. with my father,"

"heh, what a good nephew you turned out to be Leo," Sagitarious stands up and leaves, leaving Leo and Luna a deeper sense of dread about these 5 days.

------

"So Light doesn't know yet?" Crystal asks Freya shocked, they are having coffee in the hospital caffe.

"No, how can I? it would just make him worry more, and lose focus.... its better to let him to himself... ill tell him after the Fusion Faction is gone before I tell him,"

"fine, but its important to at some point to tell your husband your pregnant Freya!" Crystal says, rather loud.

"Jesus, now the whole hospital knows dumbass," Freya looks around embarrassed.

"heh sorry," Crystal says sheepishly.

--------

"ugh I cant stand you sometimes, Synch!!"  Cyndy storms out of the store where Synch tried to take her.

"Come on Cyndy!! Come back here!" Synch says exasperated.

"NO!" Cyndy gets on her duel runner and drives off still pissed and embarrassed. "stupid Synch.... why the hell would you say something stupid like that...."

"Cyndy!!!" Synch drives after her on his duel runner. "Come back here!!"

-------

"the time is nigh to destroy them," Fue says, on call with every single member of the Fusion Faction, Roche, First Sargent Flammen, Stacy, and Knight. "attack your targets one by one! Roche, you know your first right?"

"yes sir," Roche says in his signature heavy French accent, riding a duel runner, trying to locate Cyndy. "i shall eliminate that girl if its the last thing I do!!!"

-------

"Cyndy!! I challenge you!" Synch says, trying anything to get her to stop.

"Not happening!!!" Cyndy excelerates faster, avoiding him more as the purple duel runner that haunts her dreams since that day. "YOU!!!"

Cyndy's anger explodes as she reves up her duel runner to catch up, full intention on destroying Roche, and getting back her dragon.

"heheheh," Roche laughs, seeing Cyndy in his rearview mirror, "that was esier than I thought,"

"ILL KILL YOU!!!" Cyndy catches up to him like a wildfire, her eyes glaring with her mind set on revenge.

"ohohhoh, so unlady like," Roche says, confident, and already going into his pre duel ritual in his mind, steeling his resolve, making sure that Cyndy wont walk away again, for he promised himself not to let a Synchro summoner survive a duel with him.

Z-day countdown: 4 days, 22 hours, 35 minutes, 45 seconds.

------to be continued------