Sopor | Sollux X Reader

While floating on a giant comet in space, there isn't really anything to do. So you were laying on a couch in one of the common rooms, reading a book that you had kept since the start of the game. Your head lay comfortably on the arm of the couch your feet propped up on the other.

You let out another sigh as you flip a page. Your reading is cut short when the door slams open, revealing a usual angry Karkat and an unusually giggly Sollux.

"HERE" Karkat growls as he chucks the intoxicated looking Sollux onto your lap, "YOUR MATESPRIT SOMEHOW DIGESTED SOPOR SLIME SND NOW HE'S GONE FUCKING LOOPY."

Before you had time to reply the short troll storms off, slamming the door behind him.

You memorize the page you were on and close your book, putting on the table by your head. You frown as you look at the lanky troll that was splayed across your lap.

"Sollux," you mumble, "are you alright?"

Sollux groans before looking up at you, he squints at you for a moment before a dopey grin etched itself onto his lips.

"Hey (y/n)," he giggles, "when diid you get here?"

"Karkat tossed you onto me" you explain as you take off his glasses and sit them down on the small table.

You had no idea what sopor really was, but you knew you weren't supposed to digest it. This worried you, as you didn't know how long it would last.

Sollux gasps, making you jump slightly.

"Where'2 KK?" He asks, looking around frantically.

"He's left" you sigh, adjusting yourself slightly.

Sollux's face goes blank for a moment, before he looks back at you.

"You're pretty" he says, blinking.

Your eyes widen slightly and your cheeks flush at the complement.

"Oh, uh, thanks." You mutter in reply.

Before you knew it Sollux had dug his face into your neck, nuzzling it with hid cold nose. You let out a squeal and squirm at the feeling. Out of the year you had been dating Sollux, he had never been this affectionate. Another steal escapes your lips when you feel his forked tongue swipe across the junction between your neck and shoulders.

"Sollux don't do that!" You whine, struggling to escape him.

"2hhh," he mumbles against your skin, "nap tiime."

As soon as he says those words he's out like a light, snoring happily against your neck. You chuckle and shaking your head as you lean your head against the couch, falling into a peaceful slumber.

~~~

You wake up to the feeling of warm breath against your neck. You look down to see Sollux was still in a peaceful slumber. His bi-coloured eyes closed and his mouth hanging open, allowing breaths of air to come in and out. His horns managed to avoid stabbing you, thankfully. You smile gently an lift you hand slowly, moving his hair from his face. A quiet groan escape his lips and he shuffles a bit, pressing himself further against you. For a moment you thought he would wake up, but he stays asleep.

You grab your book from the floor and open it to the page you were up to, beginning to read as you were earlier.

You were so entranced in your book that you hadn't noticed that Sollux had slowly begun to open his eyes.

"(Y/n)?" He mumbles groggily.

"Finally awake, sleepy head?" You giggle, glancing at him for a moment.

"How diid it get here?" He asks, still not moving from his place on top of you.

"Karkat brought you in yelling 'HERE, YOUR MATESPRIT SOMEHOW DIGESTED SOPOR SLIME SND NOW HE'S GONE FUCKING LOOPY' and left" you reply, imitating Karkat, which made Sollux snicker.

"Waiit, ii ate 2opor 2liime?" He asks, confused.

"Yep," you grin, "you were like 'when did you get here' and 'you're pretty'."

"Oh god" Sollux groans loudly, "the cupcake2 that ii ate mu2t have had sopor iin them, ii though they tas2ted funny."

"Oh, and you liked my neck, too" you chuckle, as Sollux let's out another groan, "and then you told me it was nap time and passed out."

"That'2 2o embarra22ing."

You sit your book back down and look at Sollux. You grin when you see his forehead leaning against your shoulder. You begin to run your fingers through his hair, avoiding the four sharp horns that protruded out the top of his head.

"I have to admit that it was funny." you chuckle.

Sollux softly glares at you from under his mop of hair before closing his eyes.

"And I didn't really mind the affection." You mumble, mainly to yourself.

You feel Sollux's head move from your shoulder, you look over at him just to have your nose bump with his. Before you can move or say anything, his presses his lips against yours in a chaste kiss before pulling back to observe your reddening face. He hums in satisfaction before resting his nose back into the crook of you neck.

"Let'2 ju2t go back to 2leep."