Ouija | Human!Kurloz x Demon!Reader

Your barbed tail swished playfully as you watched the group of dark clad teenagers who sat in the graveyard. The full moon hung in the middle of the starry sky, which filled the yard with an eerie light. You balanced perfectly on the thick, dark branch, hiding in the leaves. You giggle to yourself when you see that one of the young teenagers had pulled out a Ouija board.

It was always the dumb young ones that decided it was a good idea to play with those things in graveyards. And it always ended up with a demon or ghost messing with them, then they'd run out like scared children.

You sigh and decide to mess with these teenagers. You turn yourself invisible and float over to hover above the teens. There were about six teenagers, two females and four males. You glance at the four of them as they begin to speak the greeting. You freeze slightly, your eyes meeting a pair of eyes. They seemed to be staring straight into yours. The purple eyes almost seemed to glow in the harsh moonlight.

You shake your head when one of the other teenagers asks the first question.

"Is anyone here?"

You roll your eyes at the overused question and place your fingers over the top hand. You guide the hands towards the yes.

All of the teenagers gasp in awe and shock and they pull their hands away. They all begin to blame each other or claim their innocence. After a few minutes they all put their hands back.

"How did you die?" the next question is asked.

You chuckle before beginning to spell once again.

M U R D E R

They all gasp once again. Your eyes begin to glow red in joy as they begin to panic. Some of them begin talking about leaving. But eventually the others convince them to continue and they put their hands back.

"What's your name?"

You pause, thinking of a name. You look around at the gravestones before put a few of the names together.

L A U R A B U R N E Y

The group doesn't say much as they wait for the next person to ask a question.

"Why are you still here?"

You grin widely as you decide to finish off this game.

K I L L K I L L K I L L

You repeat over and over. The teenagers begin to panic. You flip the board and all of them scatter. All of them but one.

You turn and raise a brow at the still sitting male. It was the one who had seemed to be staring at you earlier.

"And there was one more left." You chime.

You yelp when the teenager looks straight up at you. He doesn't say anything, just stares.

"What the hell?" you grumble leaning closer.

The teenager signs something with his hands. At first you thought he was just crazy, but what he signed made you think otherwise.

'Do you find it fun to scare people?' he signs.

You laugh loudly, not once in your entire demon life, had someone seen you.

"Definitely." You reply.

He doesn't sign anything, just stares for a moment.

'Well, you can't scare me.' He signs.

"I can see that," you reply, "how can you see me?"

The teenager just shrugs as a reply.

"Alright, what's your name?" you ask him.

'Kurloz, and you?' he signs.

You laugh once again; of course he didn't believe that Laura Burney was your real name.

"My name is (y/n)." you sigh.

'Well (y/n), it was nice to meet you.' He finally signs and stands up.

"You too." You chuckle.

You watch as the strange teenager walks away, his curly hair bouncing with every step. The Ouija board lay on the grass, getting wet from the now pouring rain.

I would once again like to thank everyone who has read, commented or voted on this book. I know I have no update schedule, which even I get annoyed at myself. I am in my final year of high school and everything is beginning to pile up.

I will update as much as I can and I hope that you enjoy my writing.