Apologies to the Alien | Tagora x Reader (Part 2)

HannahD1999 asked for a part 2.

I have no idea where this was supposed to go. Pretty damn sure Tagora is hella OCC, but oh well.

~~~

It had been a few days since the incident with you and Tagora. It had all ended well and you fixed things up with him. Or so you thought. Ever since then Tagora hadn't been talking as much as he had previously. He finally had some new clothes, which he picked out online, because obviously him being in public isn't the best thing. Today you were visiting your parents, since it had been quite a while since you had last seen them.

"Hey Tagora," you call out, "I need to go out for a while, I'll be back tonight!"

When you don't hear a reply you sigh in frustration. You just grab your keys and head out. You had no idea as to why he decided to ignore you. To be honest you were quite upset, but at the same time you were mad. Guess you'll have to find out once you got home.

~~~

You huff angrily as you storm into the home. Your eyes were glistening with tears, and you could feel the heat radiating from your face. You toss your keys onto the bench and walk straight into the lounge and collapse onto the couch. You let out a sigh as you rub your eyes, you really didn't want to cry, especially if Tagora came in.

You wince when you hear footsteps shuffling down the hall. Shit.

"Oh, you're back," Tagora states, "how was the visit to your parents?"

At the mention of your parents you let out a groan. You looked up to see a confused look on Tagora's face. When he notices your teary eyes, he seems almost panicked.

"Whoa, was it that bad?" he asks, sitting beside you.

"My parents said that I probably couldn't look after myself and that I should move back in." you explain.

"But, that means.."

"Yeah, if I move back in, you'd have nowhere to go."

Tagora flinches at this, his brows furrow in worry. Just as you though he was about to say something, your phone rings. You look down and see that it was your parents. You really wanted to ignore it, but you're pretty sure that your parents would just come over, and you couldn't have that.

"I'll be back." You tell Tagora and pick up your phone.

"I just left your house, what is it?" you ask rather rudely.

"Listen, you must be having trouble staying in that place, you might as well just-"

You cut them off before they can finish, "no, I'm doing just fine and I don't want to move back home. Do you seriously have such little faith in me?!"

At this point you were crying, and god did you hate that.

"You know what, I don't care, leave me alone."

With that you hung up. You wipe your eyes in an attempt to stop the tear, but that was in vain as they continued to pour out. You turn back around and stumble back to the couch. You roughly sit your phone on the coffee table. You jump when you feel an arm wrap around your shoulders. It takes you a moment to realise that it was Tagora. You lean into his chest as he wraps his arms around you.

"I don't know much about how stuff around here works, but I know that must be tough on you." Tagora says in an attempt to soothe you.

"I'm sorry about you having to see this." You whine.

"It's fine."

Ugh, all of this crying made you really tired. After spending quite a while leaning against Tagora and crying, you fall into a deep sleep.

~~~

You let out a tired groan as you regain consciousness. You rub the sleep from your eyes and open them, only to come face to face with someone's chest. You look up to see Tagora asleep. Wow, that crying really must have exhausted you. You try to push yourself up, only to have Tagora's arms tighten around you. This really left you in a difficult position.

"Um, Tagora." You call in a low voice.

This causes him to shift slightly, a quite noise escaping his lips.

"Tagora, wake up."

Tagora's eyes slowly blink open and he looks down at you.

"Oh, (y/n)." he groans sleepily.

There's a short moment of silence.

"Well, are you going to get off of me?"

You flinch slightly at the change in his voice. Just as you were about to hop up, you pause.

"Actually," you grin, sitting on his lap, "now that I've got your attention, you better answer me."

You could see Tagora's face changing colour. He tried looking over at the now blank TV, but you cup his face in your palms, making sure that he looked at you.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" you ask him.

"I, uh, it's-" he continued to sputter.

"Is it about the other week?"

"No, it's not that, it's just..."

Tagora seemed to pause; he squirms slightly, before looking at you in the eyes.

"It's because I noticed something that day."

"Well, that's cryptic, ain't it?" you roll your eyes.

"I'm... I'm flushed for you." You almost don't catch the words that he spits out.

"Flushed?" you tilt your head.

Tagora groans before you feel one of his hands wrap around the back of your neck. You let out a quiet yelp as he pulls your head towards him and he presses his lips to yours. Your brain almost short circuits as you freeze. But it only takes a moment before your hands, which had been gripping his shoulders, slide around his neck. You were pretty sure you knew what he meant by the term 'flushed'.

Before you could pass out from lack of oxygen, Tagora pulls away.

"That's what it means."

You giggle as you look at his incredibly flustered state.

"Well, I could say that I feel the same."

Tagora seemed half shocked at this.

"Guess I'll really have to tell my parents to shove off."

You grin as you pull Tagora in for another kiss.