For my Moirail | Bronya x Jadeblood!Reader

Another request for letthehousein

Working in the caverns was always hard, the chances of you getting squashed by a lusus that went wild is pretty high. And the overall work is exhausting, guess that the life of a Jade Blood. But, with the bad always came the good. You got to help grubs with surviving until their lusus chose them. The trials were a bit of a toll, but you were willing to drag that with you as much as everything else.

The fact that Jade bloods weren't really supposed to have quadrants was also quite annoying. You felt as though you couldn't search for any comfort.

You had just finished your night of working, and another group has taken over. You make your way back to the group hive, quite tired. A lusus had lashed out today, and you were pretty battered up from it. You hear a familiar voice coming from the main room, and you change your course towards it. You peek in to see Bronya standing in a group of other Jade bloods, talking.

Almost as if she had sensed your presence, she turns around, smiling and waving goodbye to those she was talking to.

"vV Hi there (y/n) Vv." She greets, a smile on your face.

"Hi Bronya." You smile, your hand still placed over your sore arm.

"How was your shift?"

"Well, a lusus got out, so we had a bit of an issue calming them down."

"Oh dear," she frowns, "that sounds bad."

"I guess," you shrug, "I think I'm going to rest in my respiteblock."

"Okay," Bronya nods, "I'll meet you up there soon."

You go to ask her what she was talking about, but she was already heading off. You just shrug and make your way to your respiteblock. You peel off your clothes, leaving your underclothes on. You slip into your recuperacoon with a relieved sigh.

"Ah, you're still here."

You open your eyes to see Bronya entering your respiteblock.

"Oh, uh, yeah," you reply, "what're you doing here?"

"Well, I know you're not feeling too well," she shrugs, "so I decided to come and make sure you were alright."

"Like a..." you trail off.

"Pail fling." She finishes.

You were shocked. You had never thought that Bronya was one to do such things. But you didn't really care.

"Thank you so much." You smile.

Bronya just smiles as she slides into your recuperacoon beside you. You rest your head on her shoulder and sigh. Man, you had been sighing a lot today. You feel an arm wrap around you, and a hand running through your hair, avoiding your horns.

"Thank you for this."

"It's no problem," she smiles, "vV anything for my moirail! Vv"