What Happened? | Trickster!Dave x Reader

It was about 3 in the morning when I wrote this so I have no idea where this was going.

Something was definitely wrong. You weren't sure what made you think that. It might have been the irking feeling you had in your stomach. Or maybe it was the fact that your friends had gone nuts. They flew around, laughing maniacally and acting like small children. Their normal god tier outfits were now oddly coloured, as was their eyes and hair.

You notice the red and green lollipop that had started all of this, lying on the ground, discarded. You begin to quietly step backwards, hoping to escape from this madness. You exit the room that the four were messing around in before running down the hallway. You twist and turn though the hallways. You eventually hide in an empty room.

"(Y/n)~" a voice coos.

You gulp and take a step away from the door, gulping.

"Why don't you come out!" the slightly familiar voice of Dave calls out.

You don't reply, hoping that he would just give up and leave. But of course, thanks to your poor luck, he doesn't do. You hear a door slam open, not too far away from you.

You quickly pull out your phone, hoping one of the trolls were online. You sigh quietly in relief when you see that Sollux was online. You flinch when you hear another door slam open.

CH: Sollux, there may be a problem

TA: 2eriiou2ly

TA: Diid you lo2e your 2hiirt agaiin?

CH: No

CH: John, Rose, Jade and Dave have gone nuts

TA: You have to be more specific

CH: When I walked in their clothes and shit were all rainbow

CH: And there was this oversized lollipop

CH: Now Dave is looked for me

TA: 2orry, but you're on your own

And with that Sollux goes offline. You silently curse at the useless troll and shove your phone back into your pocket. Just as you do so the door slams open. You look up at the green haired teen. His now pink eyes were showing as his heart framed shades sat atop his head. A grin stretched across his pale face, which kind of creeped you out.

"There you are (y/n)~" Dave giggles, floating over to you.

You continue to step away until your back hits the cold wall behind you. You were scared about whatever was about to happen. The way the four of them were acting was terrifying, and you didn't know what Dave wanted with you and why he had searched for you.

Right now Dave was right in your face, his nose brushing against yours.

"You look so cute." Dave giggles and leans so close that your lips were brushing.

Before you could speak, Dave presses his lips to yours. His strawberry tasting lips roughly move against your with fervour. You didn't know what to do, you were beginning to panic. Dave pulls away, frowning.

"You didn't kiss back." Dave whines.

"What in the hell did that lollipop do to you?" you mutter.

"Aww, c'mon," Dave sighs, "it's not that bad."

Your lips tremble slightly as you continue to stare into Dave's bright pink eyes. Dave moves away slightly, your raise a brow and glance down to see that Dave had the strange lollipop in his hand.

"Maybe this will help." Dave says and practically slaps you in the face with the sweet treat.

You begin to feel weird, like your entire body was tingling. Not a moment later you lose your ability to move on your own, it was like you were being controlled by someone else as you were stuck watching from your own eyes. You begin to giggle which confused you.

"Hi Davey~" you giggle, which confuses you.

You try to stop yourself, but you couldn't.

Dave grins before pulling you in for a kiss.

You groan as you open your sore eyes, you sit up, your head was spinning. You look around the room to see your shirt sitting at the end of the bed. Your eyes widen and you look down to see you were, in fact, shirtless. But luckily you still had pants on.

You glance over at the other side of the bed to see a shirtless Dave. He also had no shades on, which were nowhere to be seen. Dave groans and turns onto his side.

"Dave." You gulp.

He grunts and digs his face into the pillow.

"Dave you little shit." You growl, hitting his arm.

Dave's crimson eyes blink tiredly before looking over at you. Although his facial expression was barely changed, you could tell he was shocked.

"Oh boy," Dave starts, "what the hell happened?"

"Remember that damn lollipop?" you ask him.

He pauses for a moment before nodding.

"Yeah, well, you and the other three licked it, making you go crazy, and then you searched for me, kissed me and hit me in the face with the lollipop, I licked it and then I can't remember." You explain.

You can see Dave take a moment to take in what you just say before he lies back down.

"Well, we might as well go back to sleep." Dave shrugs.

You look at him, wide eyed. He seriously took that better than you were. Dave opens his eyes when he hears that you hadn't moved. He sits up and wraps an arm around your waist. You yelp as he pulls you down on the mattress.

"We can talk about it later," Dave tells you, "but I'm tired."

You sigh and lay your head on his chest.

"Fine, luckily I'm tired." You mumble.

The both of you fall asleep once again. You weren't sure if you were in fact going to talk about what had happened, but you guess you didn't really care. You were just happy you were wearing your damn pants.