So Soon | Nepeta x Cerulean!Reader x Equius

"3 Nepeta," you call as you finish cooking, "come and get something to eat 3"

You giggle when you hear her call out, ":3 < okay!"

You sit three plates down on the table before heading out to the spare room. You open the door and peak in, seeing your spare room covered in spare robot parts. You smile when you see Equius hunched over at the desk, working on yet another robot.

You walk over, avoiding the sharp pieces of metal that lay strewn about. He flinches when you lay your hands on his shoulders.

"3 Hey sweetie, you should come and eat with Nepeta and I 3"

"D --> I will be with you both shortly," he replies, "I just need t-"

You wrap your arms around his neck, pressing a kiss to his temple, "come on, you must be hungry."

You could feel him clam up at your actions.

"D --> If it will cease your l00d behaviour."

You giggle, "3 great, let's go 3"

And with that you let go of Equius and hear straight for the kitchen. Once you return you see Nepeta sitting at the table, already digging in. Paint smeared her face, so once you take a seat beside her you wrapped your long sleeve over your thumb and wiped the still went paint away.

":33 < hey, that tickles." She giggles.

"3 Sorry, you had some paint on your face 3"

It was only moments later that Equius joined you.

You smile, happy to finally see the pair today, although you were all under the same roof the entire time.

~~~

"3 Nepeta, you're squishing me 3"

Instead of responding, she just begins purring, nudging her head under your chin. So you just sigh, wrapping your arms around her. You nearly jump out of your skin when a loud snore comes from behind you. You look up to see that Equius had fallen asleep already.

You place a kiss on his neck since that was as high as you could reach, then you press a kiss to the top of Nepeta's head.

You close your eyes and lay in silence until you finally drift off.

~~~

You pick up your strife specibus as you continue to walk around.

"3 EQUIUS! NEPETA! 3"

You call out to your partners, hoping to find them soon. You were cold and wanted nothing more to curl up and take a nap with the two. You rub your now eyepatch covered eyed as it was irritated.

A loud snapping sound and the familiar voice of Nepeta screaming send you into high alert. You nearly drop your weapon as you begin to run into the direction of Nepeta's scream.

"AHHHH!"

You scream rips through your throat at the sight of Equius and Nepeta on the ground, eyes blank and the floor covered in their blood. Cold tears drip down your cheeks, your body going numb. You gulp as you look up, seeing Gamzee walking towards you, three large fresh scars across his face.

"YOU BASTARD!"

You launch at the troll, swinging your weapon. Gamzee catches it with ease, snatching it from you and tossing it away. He just laughs as he wraps a hand around your neck. You try to pull his hand away but to no avail.

The last thing you see is that painted, blood covered face grinning at you. But your last thoughts were of your matesprits, who you would be able to see so soon.