Containment | SCP!Eridan x Reader

Wow, an actual update, yay! I'll add a picture later.

"Dr. (L/n)," a voice interrupts you from typing, "the new SCP has begun its movement once again."

You cease your work and look over your shoulder at the C class standing at the door.

"Thank you, I will be right at the containment."

With that you save your work and log off before heading out of the office. You pick up a file on your way out. As you walk down the hallway you look down at the file. There wasn't much in it other than the initial report from the D class personnel that had captured the SCP.

It had been found near the ocean just by the city of Bergen. There had been sightings of it called in to local forces for several weeks before the Foundation had decided to send some Field Agents. They had managed to find and captured the anomalous entity and bring it to the nearest site.

Once hearing about this capture, you requested to move to this site to research this entity. With some struggle you managed to convince the higher ups to allow you to move.

You reach the containment room for the new SCP, telling the personnel to open the door. Once it opens, you walk in along with two guards for safety reasons.

You let out a hum when you see the lump hiding in the corner of the room. Although there was a table, chairs and a cot, it didn't seem to go near them.

You sit your file down on the small table, which oddly causes the creature to flinch.

The SCP so far had only been classed as Euclid, but that was because it was unconscious during its capture.

You begin to walk towards the creature, despite the guards calling out to you. You stop yourself just a few metres away.

Obviously once you stopped, the SCP got spooked and looked up at you, their sharp teeth bared and yellow eyes wide with anger and fear.

You make sure to keep your face blank and to not move. The SCP gets onto its legs, lurching over you. You look up at him, face still blank. You weren't sure if he'd attack or if any change in you would cause an attack.

You hear the guards begin to move, and the SCP lets out a low growl, almost wrapping itself around you. You gesture slightly with one of your hands for them to stop and back up. You nearly sigh in relief when you hear them do as you say.

"Alright," you speak in a quiet voice, "let's step back."

The creature makes another growling sound before moving away from you.

"There we go," you smile, "so you understand English."

His fins wiggle, head tilting to the side.

You glance back at the guards behind you, who looked prepared to attack at any moment.

You then take steps back, "I'll be back soon, okay?"

The SCP pauses before nodding.

You nod before heading out, grabbing your file on your way. The guards follow behind you, the door locking behind them. You then turn to the staff who had been watching.

"Can you make sure that only I can enter, just to be safe." You tell them as the nod silently in response.

~~~

You smile as the door closes behind you, the sound causing SCP-5001 to look up towards you. You lift up the white container, which made SCP-5001 happier. You walk to the table and open it, revealing raw beef.

You pick up one of the pieces, tossing it towards him. You grin when he snatches it from the air with his craws and devours it. You continue to do this until the container was empty.

"Well, all done."

You take a seat at the table, 5001 automatically rests his head on your lap as the rest of his body almost curls around the chair you were seated on.

"What a strange SCP you are." You hum.

Two weeks ago you were supposed to return to your base, but as the new scientist entered to containment he was attacked be 5001. So you've become a permanent here to specifically keep SCP-5001 in check and to stop it from attempting to breach its containment.

You smile down at the calmly growling creature you were petting.