As Cold as my Blood | Feferi x Seadweller!Reader

Requested by KingAngelofoxy

*SADSTUCK*

Warning of gore??

Being a seadweller was by no means bad. You got a lavish hive and you were extremely strong. But the way that others hated you always got you down. There were only a few land dwellers that don't hate you, and you were thankful for that. They always helped you, in their own weird ways. But the one thing you were happiest about was your matesprit. You and Feferi helped each other and kept your heads above water.

"Hey Feferi!" you call out, wandering where the fuchsia blood had run off to.

These hallways were still confusing to you, so it took you a while before you hear her voice. You walk in, only to freeze as soon as you do. Right in front of you sat Feferi and Sollux, their lips locked. They pull apart when you let out a sob, both of their faces morph into looks of guilt. Before either of them can get a word out, you're already running off, tears pouring down your cheeks.

You stumble along, wiping your eyes with the sleeve of your coat. You jaw was clenched, as if it would help stop the sobs escaping your lips. Eventually you get tired and collapse onto the ground, your shaky legs unable to keep you up. Your legs won't move so you stay in the middle of the hallway, trying to stop yourself crying.

You had never expected Feferi to do something like that. Ever since you had gotten together you had both been so happy, at least that's what you thought. Maybe you were wrong.

You hear footsteps wander in your direction; you weren't in the mood to talk to either Sollux or Feferi. So, with the help of the wall, you get to your feet, ready to run away once again. The steps continue to get closer and closer, and you look up.

"T)(--ER--E YOU AR--E!" Feferi's voice sounds desperate.

You turn around quickly; you didn't want to talk to her. But a hand grabs your wrist, leaving you unable to escape. You unwillingly turn to look at the troll you used to feel so red for, but now you only felt anger.

"What do you want?!" you shout at her, "what more could you do to destroy me?!"

"(Y/n), it wasn't like that." She tries to reason.

"Are you kidding me?!" you continue to shout, "don't try and get out of this!"

"Fef!" Sollux's voice calls in the background.

"Why don't you go back to your new matesprit," you sneer, "because we're done."

You tug your wrist from her, causing her to tumble backwards. Luckily for her, Sollux manages to catch her. You glare at the pair one last time before storming off.

~~~

"(Y/n), you're picking his side!" Feferi shouts at you.

You don't reply as you pull out your strife specibus, walking up beside Eridan. Feferi looked horrified, but you felt nothing.

"Wwell, you did her wworse than me," Eridan pipes up, "you straight up cheated on her."

Feferi glares at Eridan, but her eyes soften once again when they look back at you.

"Please (y/n)."

When neither you nor Eridan stood down, Sollux attacked, Eridan's wand against Sollux's psionics. You hear the familiar sound of a chainsaw begins behind you. You turn around just as Kanaya swipes at you, getting you in the stomach. Your organs begin to fall from your torso as you collapse on the ground.

"(Y/N)!"

That voice that was so warm to you, felt as cold as your blood as it covers the floor in a violet mess.