Platonic Cuddling | Tyzias x Reader

I love teal bloods and I felt like writing something so here's this small drabble.

~~~

"And done!" you cheer as you pull the cake from the oven.

You had spent the day cleaning and baking. Now everything was tidy and you had a bunch of baked goods on your counter. Maybe you would give some of this food to your moirail or matesprit.

You pull off your oven mitts and sit them on the counter. Just as you were about to head off to clean yourself off, there's a knock on the door. You call out 'I'm coming' as you walk back towards the front door. You swing open the door, only to come face to face with your moirail. She still had some papers in her arms and she looked ready to drop dead.

"Oh, hello Tyzias." You greet with a smile.

"Hi (y/n)," she greets, "can I commmme in?"

"Sure thing." You nod and step aside.

She walks in and sits her papers on your coffee table, promptly before collapsing onto your couch.

"Alright, I'm a bit dirty so I'll grab you a drink and then take a shower."

She nods and you walk into the kitchen. You decide that a nice tea would do well and quickly brew it up.

"Here you go," you smile, "I'll be back as soon as I can."

And with that you make your way to your ablution block.

~~~

You dry your hair and horns before slipping on a shirt and comfortable pants. You slip back into the lounge to see that Tyzias had manoeuvred so that she could drink her tea. You take a seat beside her, looking over at her.

"So, what's wrong?" you ask her.

She just groans and leans against you.

"Ah, so the usual."

You pull her towards you so that she was practically laying on you, and you lie back against the couch.

"Well, we can just talk until you fall asleep." you say in a soothing voice.

"Okay."

"So, how's Stelsa?" you ask.

"She's been going wwwwell," Tyzias shrugs, "busy, what about (y/m)?"

"Good, they've also been quite busy," you explain, "you teal bloods really have a lot on your plate."

"Yeah," she sighs, "you really have a thing for deal bloods, don't you?"

"Hey I only have two quadrants filled." You playfully snap.

"Wwwwhatever you say."

You begin to run your hands through her hair, watching as she practically melted.

"You really need to stop overworking yourself." You sigh.

"I wwwwould if I could."

Her voice was slowly becoming even more sluggish that usual and her eyes began to close. You knew by now that it was day time and that Tyzias would have to spend the day at your place anyway. You had missed cuddling with Tyzias, she had been so busy since she had been working so hard.

"Sleep well, Tyz'." You whisper before you too close your eyes.