Oh Dear | Tegiri x Reader

You shivered as the wind blew past you, tussling your hair. You had gone out to grab some more food to eat while watching with Tegiri. Since you had been staying with him for the past few weeks, you had watched so much anime. Like, you were pretty sure you could sing several OPs and EDs off by heart.

You had run out of snacks and offered to go get some. Since crash landing on Alternia you had gotten used to traveling around without drawing too much attention to yourself. So you slunk around the streets, avoiding the high bloods and you manage to get into the store successfully. Quietly, you scan over the shelves, looking for something that looked appetizing. The only thing you knew you would have to get for Tegiri was Ramune, but other than that you were clueless.

Eventually you picked out some snacks and payed for the food. You exit the store with a couple of bags in hand. You were pretty happy that you had bought the food without any issues. Now you were making your way back to Tegiri's hive, still trying to avoid trolls.

"\/\/ell, \/\/ell, \/\/ell, \/\/hat do \/\/e ha\/e here?"

You pause when a voice comes from behind you. And there was indeed a troll walking up to you, hands on their hips and a smug look painted on their face.

"\/\/hat a \/\/eird little thing you are." They speak mockingly.

By the green on their clothing, you assumed that they were an olive blood. They weren't a high blood, but the way they held themselves, they acted like one.

You frown and turn around, wanting to hurry up and get away from this troll.

"Hey, don't e\/en think about lea\/ing."

You gulp and cease moving, scared out of your wits.

"You must be that alien that I'\/e been hearing about."

They walk around to stand in front of you.

"I can't belie\/e that nobody has culled you yet." They sneer.

Oh god, you were screwed.

"Ha/t." a familiar voice makes you almost sigh aloud.

The olive blood looks up at the building your back was almost pressed against and their face contorts into a look of panic. You watch as Tegiri jumps in between you and the olive blood.

"I suggest that you /eave."

With that the olive blood flees like a sheep from a wolf. Tegiri turns around to face, his glasses hiding his contact covered eyes.

"Thank you for that Tegiri," You smile, "I thought I was a goner there."

"Of course," Tegiri grins in return, "I cou/dn't just /eave you to be unjust/y attacked."

You go to say something, but pause when your realise something.

"Wait, were you following me?"

Tegiri's face goes teal as he begins to stutter, "of course not, you were just taking /onger than you shou/d have."

You laugh in response and just nod, going with it, "fair enough."

"So, I've got the snacks." You hold up the bags slightly.

"We// then, /et's go."

You walk along beside Tegiri and he takes one of the bags.

"Oh good, you got the Ramune," Tegiri nods, "you do know that this is basica//y grub food."

You look over to see him holding up a jar.

"Well, you did get an alien to get snacks." You shrug, laughing.

Tegiri smiles, "good point."

You feel your face heat up and you turn to look ahead of your once more. Your grip on the plastic bag tightens.

Oh dear.