All that I have | Tagora x Reader

92 All that I have

Tagora had never really been one for affection, and for the most part you were pretty okay with that. You respected his personal space, and you knew he wasn't very good at it. But you knew he cared about you, and that was enough for you. But sometimes he would become overly affectionate, and boy did you love it.

Tagora had been pretty busy for the last few days, and he had just finished an assignment and had just finished bathing. You were currently lying on his couch, reading a book you had gotten from Galekh last time you visited him. Tagora really didn't like you visiting his Kismesis, but since he was your moirail, Tagora had to let it slide.

You push your book away from your face to see Tagora shuffle into the room, a fluffy bathrobe covering him. He instantly notices you and makes his way straight towards you. With a smile you sit your book down and open your arms, knowing exactly what he was going to do. He flops down on top of you, wrapping his arms around your waist and burying his nose in your neck. He was always careful not to stab you with his horns, as they were at quite an odd angle, so it made it a little difficult to cuddle.

You wrap your arms around his shoulders and begin to run your fingers through his normally well looked after hair. But since his assignment binge, his hair was tangled and untamed. Tagora lets out a happy trill and nuzzles further into you. Your other hand begins to trace random patterns on his back. You slide your hand underneath the back of his robe to trace patterns on his skin. He was cold, as usual, but you didn't mind, since you were so warm.

Man, you loved it when Tagora was tired, and you'd do anything to see him like this more often. You press a kiss to his head, causing Tagora to let out another content sound.

Eventually you could feel Tagora beginning to shake. You remove your hands from him to grab the blanket.

"(Y/n)." he whines.

"Oh hush." You lightly scold him.

You manage to grab a hold of the blanket and lay it on top of both of you.

"There, now you're warm." You hum.

"(Y/n), do you miss your home?"

This question caught you off guard, since usually no one ever asked about Earth.

"Well, I guess I miss my family and friends," you hum, "and everything here is so much different than home so I kind of miss it."

You feel Tagora hug you tighter. You begin to run your fingers through his hair once more, pressing another kiss to one of his horns. This causes him to shudder, you giggle at his reaction.

"But, if I'm going to be honest, I would trade all that I have, even a chance home, just so I can stay with you." you admit.

What you didn't expect was to feel your shirt dampening.

"Sweetie, are you-"

You cut yourself off when Tagora pulls away, teal tinted tears dripping down his cheeks.

"Aww, darling." You coo, you cup his cheeks and wipe the tears away.

You were quite surprised; you had never seen him like this. Maybe it was because he was so sleep deprived.

"It's okay," you smile, "maybe you should get some sleep."

Tagora just nods slowly before resuming his previous position. You listen as his breath slows down until you were sure he was asleep. You knew that you would be stuck laying there for at least 18 hours, but honestly, it was worth it.