Pain | Terezi x Troll!Reader

88 Pain

You mutter incoherently as you slowly wake up. You look around the room through squinted eyes. You rub your eyes and pull yourself from your recuperacoon, deciding to get into the ablution trap before you start your day. As you walk out of your respiteblock you pick up your palmhusk to check if anyone had messaged you. As usual you had no messages, so you toss your palmhusk onto a counter. Just as you were about to head straight to your ablution trap you hear a sporadic knocking on your front door. You look back quizzically before heading over to the door. You swing it open to reveal a very distressed Terezi, her hands were covering her eyes, but you could see the teal tinted tears streaming down her face.

"Terezi, what happened?!" you exclaim as you usher your matesprit inside.

Once you close the door you turn back to her. Gently, you grab her wrists and pull them away from her face. You gasp as she opens her now red eyes. You knew exactly what this meant.

"You looked right at it." You mumble.

"1'M PR3TTY SUR3 1T W4S VR1SK4." Terezi states in the calmest voice she could.

You scowl at the mention, but you calm yourself down when you see that Terezi was struggling.

"Come on." You mumble.

You take a hold of her wrist and gently guide her towards your couch. You both sit down and instantly Terezi is attached to you, wrapping her arms around your torso. You could feel her crying once again. You had no idea what to do, as there wasn't actually really anything you could do but comfort her. You rub her back gently, pressing a kiss to her to her hairline.

"(Y/N)," she starts reluctantly, "1T HURTS SO MUCH."

"I know darling."

~~~

A scream rips through your throat as the blade sinks into your eye. You jump back, pressing your hand firmly to the injury. You look for who had thrown it, but there was no one around. You let out an agonising scream once more as you pull the piece of metal from your eye socket. You watch as your blood drips from the blade, you drop it to the floor. Your breath began to speed up as you collapse onto the ground. Your head lolled forward and you feel your blood drip down your nose and watch with your only eye as the blood puddles onto the ground.

You wanted to get up, but your legs didn't want to move. With your free hand you pull out your palmhusk. The first thing that came to your mind was Terezi, and you needed to message her. You clumsily and half blindly scroll through your palmhusk.

Terezi

Please answer me

Oh god

(Y/N)

WH4T'S WRONG?

I don't know what happened

But I got a blade through the eye

I can't get up

WH4T?

WH3R3 4R3 YOU?

You nearly scream when your palmhusk dies. You drop it to the floor and slowly get to your feet. Your legs were shaking and you were sure that you were going to collapse any moment. You go to walk in any random direction, hoping to find someone on this horrific comet.

"(Y/n)!" you hear Terezi's voice.

You turn around to see Terezi coming towards you, or in your general direction. She was sniffing the air like a bloodhound.

"Terezi." You sob.

She perks up at your voice and runs towards you. She practically crashes into you.

"YOU'R3 BL33D1NG SO MUCH." She states.

Her hands cup your face, smearing the blood across your face.

"Really, I didn't notice." You try to joke.

"L3T'S G3T YOU SOM3WH3R3 TO G3T YOUR 3Y3 F1X3D UP."

You nod and the both of your shuffle off to the building where the trolls had been staying in.

"Thank you for coming to get me."

"OF COURS3, WH4T K1ND OF M4T3SPR1T WOULD 1 B3 1F 1 JUST L3FT YOU H3R3," she chuckles, "YOU D1D TH3 S4M3 TH1NG FOR M3."