Dream Bubbles | Eridan x Reader

This is not what you wanted. All you wanted to do was play a game with your friends. You look down at the hold in your stomach, your blood dripping onto the fabric of your outfit. You throw your strife specibus at the monster in front of you.

"(Y/n)!" your friends call out to you, looks of horror on their faces.

You smile at them one last time, blood dripping from your lips. You collapse on the ground, lifeless. Everything was black, nothingness. Your eyes squint when you see a bright light in front of you. Eventually you're surrounded by the light and everything is now clearer. You were in some strange, unknown land.

'Wait, didn't I die?' you think as you look around.

"(Y/n)?!" a voice calls out.

You look up to see Feferi standing not too far from you. Tears well up in your eyes as you begin to run towards her.

"Feferi!" you cheer happily.

You wrap your arms around her and pull her in for a hug. You were so confused, but you didn't really care. All that mattered right now was that you were with one of your friends who you had watched die.

"I'm so sorry, Fef." You sob, hugging her tighter.

"It's okay," she replies, "I'm SO )(APPY TO S------E-E YOU!"

"Where are we?" you ask, pulling away from the hug.

"Oh, W--E'R--E IN THE DR-EAM BUBBL---ES." She explains.

You had no idea what that was, but at this point you didn't really care.

"(Y/n)?" another familiar voice calls out.

You turn around to see another familiar troll only a few metres away from you. It was the purple hair that gave it away. It was Eridan.

Without a word you begin to walk towards him. You scowled at him as you got closer.

"(Y/n), wait."

Before Feferi could stop you, you throw a hit, punching him square in the face.

"You idiot!" you yell.

You look down at Eridan, who had been knocked onto his ass. He looks up at you, holding his now bloody nose.

"That's what you get for hurting and killing my friends." You huff.

Eridan struggles and gets to his feet, but before he could slink off you grab his collar and press your lips to his. You could taste his blood, but you ignore it as you let go and take a step back.

"You dumbass." You grumble.

You hear Feferi giggle and look behind you. As you turn back around you're pulled into a hug.

"I'm sorry." Eridan mumbles.

"You better be." You snap back playfully.

"I'll S-E-E you two LAT-ER!" Feferi chimes and run off to gog knows where.

"So, we have some catching up to do."

A/N: Hey, so I've decided to make some Friendsim routes with my OCs, I'd be really happy if you'd give the book a read.