Cat | Cirava x Reader

23 Cat

"Are you right there lmao?"

You turn around to see Cirava had returned with food in hand. Your vision was kind of fuzzing, not sure if it was due to the drugs, or the smoke that clouded the room.

"Yep." You smile up at him.

In your hand was one of their shirts and in the other was a headband. Your shirt was tossed aside so now you were also shirtless. Cirava sits the food aside and sits by you. You try to slip the shirt in your hand on, only to get stuck.

"Dammit."

You hear Cirava laugh before helping you with the shirt. It was blue and green and had a three eyed purrbeast on it. You then slip on the purrbeast headband on.

"Ah yes, cats." You giggle.

"Cats?"

You look over at Cirava, who looked confused.

"Oh, back at home we call purrpeasts cats." You explain.

"Ooh."

You turn around and lay your head on Cirava's lap.

"Hi." You giggle.

"Hi lmao."

When you first met Cirava, the amount of times they said 'lmao' was kind of annoying. But over time it ended up being a quirk you fell in love with.

You reach up and press your finger against the tip of their nose, "boop."

Cirava smiles and leans down, pressing a kiss against your forehead.

"You'd make a very cute cat." You hum.

"Would I now?"

"Yes." You giggle.

You let out a yawn as you turn onto your side, pressing your face into their stomach.

"You're not allowed to fall asleep now lmao."

You let out a whine, wrapping your arms around their waist.

"I brought food."

That caused you to sit straight up, "food?"

They gesture to the bowl over on the table. You grin and leap over, grabbing a handful of food and shove it in your mouth. You swallow the food and wipe your mouth.

"Hey (y/n)."

You turn around to see Cirava holding up their palmhusk. There's a flash and Cirava's grins widens.

"Perfect lmao."

"Wait, what are you doing?"

"Posting it, obviously lmao."

"Wait, no." you whine.

"Don't worry I'll tag you in it."

You jump over to Cirava, trying to stop him.

"And done."

You collapse on top of him, defeated. You feel your palmhusk vibrate and pull it out of your pocket. You click on the notification, just to see a photo of you with the caption 'My cute little purrbeast <3"