So Tired | Psiioniic x Lowblood!Reader

Some human things will be in this as I do not know the troll equivalent. Also, I haven't given the reader any sort of quirk.

~~~

Being a lowblood was absolutely terrible. You had to slave for the highbloods all day and when you returned to your hive, you were always exhausted. You were constantly terrified of being culled.

You had just gotten back to your hive after working for several days without barely any rest. You felt your eyes begin to droop as you walk down the hallway.

'Guess I should clean up.' You think.

You finished cleaning up and now had gotten changed and decided to sit down and read. You still had to wait for your matesprit to return home after all. You walk back down to the main room of your shared hive and take walk up to the small bookshelf. You look through the books until you find one that you wanted to read. You pick it out and sit down on the couch.

Just as you had started reading the front door to the hive slams open. You jump at the loud sound and look over to see you matesprit standing at the door. He was sweaty and he looked absolutely exhausted.

He glances over at you, his eyes almost closed. You stand up, throwing your book onto the couch as you walk up to him. He looks down at your for a moment, you were quite short so you had to arch your neck to look up at him. After a moment he leans down and rests his forehead against your shoulder.

You wrap your arms around his back, you grimace when you feel something wet on his back. You pull back one of your hands and look at it to see it caked in yellow blood. Your face changes to one of worry as you pull away from Psii.

"They were a biit har2her than u2ual." Psii says, his voice slow and tired.

"Oh gog." You frown.

You grab Psii by the arm and begin to drag him towards the bathroom. Once you walk in you shut the door and turn on the shower.

"Let's just get you cleaned up." You mumble as you peel off his sweat and blood soaked clothing.

You then undress yourself and you both get in. Although you had already showered you got back in. You hear Psii grunt in pain as the hot water hits his wounds. You turn Psii around and begin to wash the blood from his back. You visibly flinch when you see the deep whip wounds that slashed across his back.

Your heart wretches when you see that his shoulders had begun to heave. You gently turn him around to see that he was crying, one of his hands was clamped over his mouth to stop any sobs from escaping. You reach up and pry his hand away.

That's what broke the dam. Psii began to sob as he leans his head on your shoulder.

"ii'm 2o tiired," he says between his sobs, "2o gog damn tiired."

"I know." you say softly, running a hand through his wet hair.

You whisper comforting words to him softly as you continue to run one hand through his hair, the other gently cleaned off the sweat and dirt from his skin.

You couldn't even guess how long he'd been working, but you knew that it's taken all he had left.

You had finally cleaned Psii off and get him into clean clothes. Now you were both lying on the couch, Psii was on his back and you lay your head on his chest.

"ii don't know what ii would do without you..."