Traitor | Eridan x Seadweller!Reader

I can't quite remember what happens in this scene so this probably has some mistakes.

Song: Ugly Story

You had known Eridan for quite some time, ever since you were about 2 sweeps. You weren't moirails or anything, but you used to play with him and Feferi. You knew he was a little unstable, especially when it came to landwellers and their litter. But no matter what, you still cared for him and Feferi.

You remember the first time you met him.

Your short legs ran along the white sand, giggling as you watched your lusus swim around just off of shore. You weren't really used to being on land, the ocean was your home and you preferred it there. But your lusus said that you should try going ashore. A pained scream escaped your lips when your foot is stabbed with something sharp. You stumble onto the ground and clutch your foot. Violet blood dripped from the gash in your foot.

"Hey, are you okay?" a voice asks.

You look up to see another seadweller, who seemed to be around your age, standing above you. You shake your head, not trusting your voice. He seems to notice your injury, you hear him mutter something hateful about landweller.

"Come on; let's get your wwound fixed."

You knew that one day he would snap, but you were never sure when that would be or how he would do so. You tried to stick with him for as long as you could, which was apparently for about four sweeps before he became too toxic.

When you saw that Feferi and Eridan were no longer moirails, you tried to comfort him. But as usual, he got angry and pushed you away. You left him alone to his own devices and went along with the other trolls that had entered the game. You were still close to Feferi and her matesprit, Sollux, as well as Karkat.

At this current point in time you were messing around with one of the humans, snickering to yourself as you do so. You hear some commotion from another room and stop typing. You hear shouting and decide to see what was happening. You leave the human alone and walk into the adjacent room. Your eyes widen at the sight before you.

Feferi laid limp, fuchsia blood dripping from her chest. Sollux lay against a wall, his gold blood splattered on the wall behind him. And finally Kanaya, who had a hole in her stomach.

"Eridan!" you call out to the troll who was walking away.

You run to catch up with him; you knew he was the one that had massacred your friends. You could feel your eyes tear up as you pull out your strife specibus. You knew what you had to do.

"Eridan, stop dammit." You growl.

The violet blood stops and turns around. You flinch at the glare etched onto his face.

"Why?" is the only thing that comes from your mouth.

"If I stay here, I'm shore to die," he explains, "I'm swapping sides."

You frown at his reply.

"You idiot." You sob, going in for an attack.

"(Y/n)!" you hear Karkat's voice before you're struck with Eridan's wand.

You clutch your stomach, tears dripping down your cheeks.

"When we met I was bleeding, and when I leave you, I still bleed." You chuckle.

You take one glance at the troll you were flushed for before you collapse in your own blood.