Baby | Sollux x Reader x Eridan

Oh man, you were so damn tired. All you wanted to do was take a nice nap and hopefully stay asleep for like, a week. You had been working since 7 this morning and it was now 8 at night. After this exhausting day of work, you didn't want to talk to anyone, or deal with anything that would make you any more tired. You collapse on your couch and become completely limp. Your eyes close instantly and your head continues to throb.

Your eyes snap open when there's a sharp knock on your door. You let out a groan and don't move. But when the person knocks once more, you sluggishly get up from the couch and drag yourself across the room until you reach the door. You swing it open to see Feferi standing at the door, blankets bundled in her arms.

"Hi (y/n)!" she greets happily.

"Hey Fef."

"So, I have a bit of a problem," she admits, "I have some human leader to talk to, but there was an incident."

"What is it?"

She leans down the blankets to show two small grey babies hiding in there.

"What the hell happened?" you ask, absolutely confused.

"I don't know," she shrugs, "I found them in Sollux's hive."

"Well, I guess there is no other choice," you sigh, "I'll look after them."

"T)(ANK YOU (Y/N)!"

And with that Feferi shoves the two small trolls and leaves. You carefully close the door and make your way to the couch. You set the pair down and sit beside them. You had thought that baby trolls were grubs. Well, they are toddlers, not babies. Eh, must just be some weird shenanigans.

Your thoughts are cut off when you hear sounds coming from one of the boys. You look down to see that Sollux was squirming in the blankets. His bi coloured eyes blink open and he looks straight at you. You expect him to cry, but instead he makes a cute squeal and reaches his hands out towards you. You smile and pick him up from the blankets. You hold him in your arms and begin to coo at him.

"Hi there Sol."

He makes a few unintelligible sounds and grabs one of your fingers.

You hear sounds come from Eridan, who was still in his blanket. His eyes open and he notices you holding Sollux. This causes him to begin whining.

"Hey, no need to do that." You try to calm him down.

You keep Sollux in one hand and pick up Eridan in the other. You rock him in one arm as you coo at the pair of them. Slowly, Eridan stops whining and begins giggling.

"There we go." You smile.

"Now, what to do with you two."

~~~

You grab a hold of the spoon and pick up some of the apple sauce. You lead it towards Eridan and he happily eats it up. Once you had finished, you begin to feed Sollux the honey infused apple sauce.

You could hear Sollux making cute humming sounds, which kind of sounded like buzzing.

"Wow, you two are really hungry."

You finish feeding Sollux and pick the pair up.

"Okay, so how about we go to my room and watch a movie."

The pair nod and you make your way to your room. You sit the two boys on the bed and put on the movie Peter Pan from when your friend Tavros had come over for movie night. You slip the disc in and get comfortable in the bed, on the opposite side of the boys.

You press play on the movie and get ready to enjoy this cartoony sensation. Pressure on your arm causes you to look over at whatever caused it. You smile when you see Eridan pressed against your arm, Sollux just behind him.

"Okay, come here."

You pick Eridan up and lay him on one side of your, his head resting on your collar bone. Once he was comfortable you do the same with Sollux on your other side.

~~~

Heavy weight on you was what woke you up. You blink a few times and look to your left to see Eridan pressed against you, and on your right was Sollux. Your face heats up when you notice that they weren't wearing clothes. Your hands stay close to your chest as you wait for the pair to wake up.

The first to wake up was Sollux, who looks up at you.

"(Y/n)?" Sollux mumbles.

"Morning." You reply.

"What happened?' he asks, he looks down, "and why am ii naked?"

"Oh, um, we should wait until Eridan wakes up so I can just explain it once."

"Eriid- holy 2hiit!" he exclaims and nearly falls from the bed, managing to clutch to the bed covers.

The ruckus causes Eridan to wake up. He looks around, looking confused, as soon as his eyes land on Sollux, he screeches, flailing around like an idiot.

"Calm down, you idiot." You say sternly.

Once he hears how serious your voice is he does just that.

"Okay, so yesterday Feferi showed up at my door, she had you in her arms as babies. She was busy and dropped you on me," you quickly explain, "we all fell asleep here and now here we are."

The two go silent, taking in the information.

"So, I'll just message Fef to bring some clothes."

You pick up your phone and quickly text Fef and sit your phone back down.

"Okay, she should be here soon."

"So, I'm just gonna get up."

Just as you were about to climb out of the bed an arm loops around your waist, stopping you. You look around to see Sollux smirking at you.

A smirk etches onto his lips, "how about we take advantage of thii2."

He leans towards you and you feel your face begin to heat up. You feel Eridan's chest press against your back.

"That sounds like a pretty good idea."

You were pretty sure you were going to pass out.