Catch a Lizard By Its Throat

Update: I am still a sock.

Question: Do you think Jon would still be into me as I am, in fact, a sock?

SOMEONE NEEDS TO WRITE ME AN IMAGINE FEATURING ME WITH ONE OF MY ROCKSTAR CRUSHES, EXCEPT I AM A SOCK.
___________
Lyrics from: Lizard- King Crimson

Current Listening Pleasure: Time and a Word- Yes

This is such an underrated album. I mean, it's not as good as the amazing trilogy of albums that followed, but still. It's pretty damn good.

So, I actually really wanted to write an update yesterday in this book, but alas, after a day of long hard work, and then I finished up another chapter of my Christmas story, I was just burned out!

So, I'm making up for that today.

So, yesterday I had to go up to the Church by myself and clean the candles. This job takes about an hour and a half by yourself, but I had to finish on a pressed schedule as apparently there was going to be a funeral no one had informed me of!

Then, in the evening, I had to clean up my whole house for Christmas... by myself. Considering my dad was at work and my mum was out shopping, the task fell on me. So, I did it. It looks pretty good, I must say.

Then, this morning I was awoken by my mum at seven thirty telling me that I needed to get up to go Christmas grocery shopping with my dad. The shopping with my dad was absolutely MAD.

Then, I went to Walmart with my mum. While at Walmart, I picked up some temporary hair dye:

Unfortunately my hair was "too dark" to do much of anything

See, look at this bullshit:

I mean, if you squint, you might be able to see the streak in the middle of my hair, but it's so vague

Alas, 'tis what I get for having hair that is a few shades lighter then "deepest brown."