You can't blame your parents anymore

Lyrics from "Sentimental" by Porcupine Tree

Current mood: Feeling absolutely self loathing whilst having a nasty little ear/sinus infection.

Idk... whatever is going on with my ear, my dad is going to be taking me up to the doctor tomorrow.

It feels really blocked up in my right ear, and that side of my head feels hollowed out... it's really weird.

I can't really listen to music either while my sinuses are screwed up like this... ugh.

Anyways, the self loathing part comes from the minor accident I got into in a parking lot👌🏻

As I was backing out of a spot, I ran into the back end of a truck. The truck was fine, but I fucked up a portion of the front panel of my car.

Needless to say, my dad was fucking pissed.

I fucking hate myself because I feel like I can't do anything right. I mean, I was crying, shaking... trying to calm down... that wasn't working. I got some peppermint tea (one of my favorite types), and fortunately that at least relaxed me a bit.

I still can't stand myself, though. I just feel like this stupid ugly bitch that can't do shit right or make one correct decision to save her life.

But hey, at least I know where to find the best memes.
_______
In other news, I went to Dearborn music this afternoon, didn't buy anything, though. It was kind of nice just browsing, though.

Also, I have a really amusing story from my organ lesson.

So, as my teacher came into the church, I stood up to greet her, but when I did, I ran my knee into the organ bench. I meant to say, "Darn! The organ bench bit me!" You know, just a funny little witticism.

However, instead of that, my brain blended the words 'bench' and 'bit' together into one.

Therefore, I looked my teacher straight in the eye and confidently, yet accidentally said: tHe OrGaN bItCh

I slapped my hand over my mouth in amused shock, and fortunately she didn't hear what I said (I tend to speak a little quietly), so she had me repeat what I said to her, at which point I FINALLY said the thought out statement correctly.

Now, to those of you who have not heard my previous rants, my organ teacher is a SERIOUS piece of work... I mean she IS a bitch.

I'm pretty sure what I said was a Freudian slip, then😂😂

I mean... it technically was an accident, but "The Organ Bitch" certainly is a fitting title for my teacher.

Okay, so let's whip out the memes: