THICC AS A BRICK

I'm just gonna start by saying my ass is Thicc as a Brick.

THICCCC

And I'm also listening to Thick as a Brick... AGAIN.

Haha... I love this album. I love it more then myself... which isn't that far to go because I mean, I hate myself... but still. I love it so.

I love how half the time I make intelligent conversation, and the other half I sound fucking deranged.

Y'all, do I sound deranged?

ANYWAYS.

The most interesting thing that happened today was I went to hell...

Hell, Michigan, that is. It was more for a laugh to just SAY I went to hell... but nevertheless, it was fun-ish.

Other than that, I did a little bit of Welsh this morning...

Y'ALL... WELSH IS FUCKING HARD. I KNEW LEARNING A FOREIGN LANGUAGE WOULD BE TOUGH, BUT HOLY SHIT FUCK WELSH IS HARD.

I'm not joking...

So, Russian is difficult, right? I'll use that as a gauge.

Well, Welsh is harder. MUCH harder. For starters, once you have the Russian alphabet down, pronunciation is a breeze, however, with Welsh, not so much.

Oh, well... I do love a challenge👌🏻👌🏻

Onward to the highlight of my day... F A N G I R L I N G

Yesterday I was watching the Jethro Tull video from the Isle of Wight in 1970 and I was FREAKING OUT. I mean... they look so young and just amazing and wow I need help.

Like, for example... I didn't know John Evan was with them for said concert. Did I freak out when I saw him? YES, I DID, OKAY??

I mean I also freaked out when I saw Glenn Cornick because I just really love Glenn. I mean, aside from the fact he got kicked out of the band for being an undependable louse, he seemed like such a great guy.

RIP Glenn... one of two deceased members of the band. The other being John Glascock.

OKAY SO LET ME TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT JOHN

So, John was born with some sort of congenital heart defect, but he still partied (which is obviously a horrible idea), and he, too, got kicked out of the band. Shortly afterward he died from the aforementioned heart problem.

I mean... that's just extremely sad...

I hate to say this, but God... Tull had horrible luck with bass players.

Or rather bass players in Tull had horrible luck...

At least Jeffery Hammond (the one in between Glenn and John) turned out okay. He left the band to pursue an art career which he has been most successful at, so good for him👌🏻

DAMMIT WHY DO ALL OF MY FAVORITE BASS PLAYERS HAVE TO DIE, THOUGH?

I should switch the topic before this becomes any more depressing...

I could refer, of course, to the amazingness of Thick as a Brick. Yes, I'll do that.

Hmm, maybe I should starting doing those in depth album reviews again... I don't remember if I ever started doing that. Perhaps it was an idea I always talked about doing but never actually started because I have A LOT of those.

I'm a fucking mess. Just putting that out there.

A self loathing, crazy-ass, emotional fucking mess.

But hey, at least I can die saying I shook Brian May's hand... And also Adam Lambert's, and also Pete Townshend's brother's hand.

Not gonna lie... at some point I WILL have an nervous breakdown, I WILL go to Melbourne, Australia, and I WILL track down John Evan.

Oh, well. For now I'll just keep on keeping on 👌🏻

I'm sorry... I really am being a mess right now. Probably shouldn't be posting now, but eh. What can I do.

I'm going to ask you guys some random ass questions about myself now, alrighty?

1. What do you think my speaking voice sounds like? I mean, if I was just casually reading this post to you, what do you think I would sound like?

2. What is something you associate with me?

3. Aside from my current username, what were the two previous ones?

4. Do I have a crush on anyone in real life?

5. I tried learning one Asian language once... what is it?

ALRIGHTY.

That last question amuses me because I'm reminded of something from last night in which I asked my mom if she could know any foreign language, what would it be. She responded by saying she had ZERO INTEREST IN ANY.

I'm sorry... But how is that possible?

Like... it's simply beyond my mind how a person wouldn't be interested in the least bit in foreign languages. I understand the idea that you'd like to learn one, but it's simply too daunting, but how can you NOT want to know another language....

Idk, maybe I'm the crazy one XD

anyways.