Wakeman is Unchained Again

You know what that calling card means, folks.
Yes, that's right!
It's time for another another episode of...

WAKEMAN UNCHAINED

Hello, lovely readers. I'm coming at you with some VERY juicy shit.

Glenn Cornick: Is it ever anything less than juicy, mate?

Of course not, Glenn! By the way, I figure I might as well introduce you to our guest host. This is my friend, Glenn Cornick.

He's in Ian's band

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He's in Ian's band.

Glenn: Ahem... was in Ian's band.

Oh, that's right! Didn't you get kicked out of there? *smirks*

Glenn: *sighs* Maybe.

Wow! Not even one hundred words in and we already have some juice! Care to tell them why you got kicked out?

Glenn: Because- NO! I don't want to tell them why you sadistic whore! You ought to tell your readers all about that ass butter you made that girl eat!

SHUT THE HELL UP YOU LAZY, DRUG-INFUSED NECKBEARD!!

Glenn: *gulps dramatically* Shit I misspoke, didn't I?

It's fine... I was going to tell them about it anyways. But first you have to them way you got kicked out!

Glenn: I mean, it's pretty simple... I got kicked out for partying too much and never showing up to gigs.

Keith Emerson: *busts down the door* WAIT ONE FUCKING MINUTE YOU TWO!

Oh, hey, Keith.

Keith: SINCE WHEN HAD GLENN BEEN YOUR COSTAR? YOU TWO AREN'T EVEN FRIENDS! HELL, DO YOU GUYS EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER?? Rick, we're friends! Why can't I be your costar?

*sighs* It's simple, Keith. Glenn is a bigger hot mess than me, but not quite as much of a ship wreck as Robert Fripp. You're simply not as crazy as I am. I'm sorry, buddy.

Keith: *flips the world off* OH, FUCK ALL OF YOU! I AM THE BIGGEST WILD CHILD OF ALL OF THE PROGGERS!!! *leaves and slams the door behind him*

Well, okay, then!

Glenn: Really, a hot mess?

I had to think of something...

Glenn: Okay... So about that ass butter?

Haha, that's right! So, that one freak I screwed got one slice of bread out from under her pillow, rubbed her parts with it to clean up the butter lube, and then ate the buttered bread.

Glenn: HOLY SHIT THAT IS DISGUSTING.

Hey, haven't you ever done anything interesting in your sex life?

Glenn: Aside from totally non-homosexually watching my bandmates undress ONCE, never.

Mhmm...

Glenn: *mutters* I can't believe he called me a neckbeard...

At the Strand of Nightmares जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें