🐢🐢

Current Listening Pleasure: It's a collection of Tchaikovsky.

Did I take a shower tonight?
You bet your boots I did.

I'm so tired... but I have things I wish to mention that I've held off on because TBH I keep felling really tired every night super early, so it ends up being way too late for me to actually write anything.

BUT I AM GONNA FORCE MYSELF.

1. On Sunday I went to the symphony and saw Carnival of the Animals, Sorcerer's Apprentice, Gymnopédies, and some Offenbach symphony I'm too lady to look up the name of.

Anyways, the whole thing was super fun! This was my second time going to the symphony, and I LOVE IT.

Besides, I know one thing I want to go to for sure:

YES, I WAS STALKING THE DSO WEBSITE ALL THE WAY TO NEXT SUMMER TO FIND SOMETHING OF RACHMANINOFF'S

I was successful, though.

Therefore, I insist that I must be attendance for this 👌🏻

Funny story... this afternoon, some representative from the DSO called up my house and tried selling my dad season tickets. He turned it down, alas.

tOo ExPeNsIvE

(Holy shit... I love 1812 Overture.... CANNNNNNNOOOOONS)

2. I AM OFFICIALLY SIGNED UP FOR MY AUDITION AS  OF MONDAY.

Apparently because I've taken a full year of theory, I'm completely exempt from having to take the written entrance exam part of it, so I'm so happy about it that, too!

But yees, I am feeling PUMPED.

3. It was kind of funny yesterday when I was dropping off the paperwork, I heard some piano student working on this one Rachmaninoff piece that I love. I low key freaked out because:
A. I knew the piece right off the top of my head.
B. If you haven't noticed, I kind of like his work.

But yeah, I thought it was funny XD

4. Today I tried recording a few videos of me playing piano, and it was literally the most stressful thing ever.

Let's analyze my level of perfectionism with this:
. Oh, shit! I took too long to actually start playing! (Start over)
. My entrance was too loud... (Start over)
. Bum note (Start over)
. My entrance was too quiet!  (Start over)
. YOU COULDN'T HEAR MY ENTRANCE AT ALL (Start over)
. Oh, wow! Most of the way through and I sound okay 
. Bum note (Start over)
. Is that even a chord, duckweed?  (Start over)
. Bum note (Start over)
. Weird ass timing (Start over)
. DO YOU CALL THAT DYNAMICS?? (Start over)
. Bum note (Start over)
. I HESITATED (Start over)
. Mother of pearl.... a two year old wouldn't flub this measure up this badly  (Start over)
. I think this video was okay!
*watches it*
*picks out fifty million things wrong with it*
(Start this whole process over)