Author's Note

Holy moly. I'm done. Like, I am done with this story. I honestly loved writing this, and I never thought I would finish, since most of the other stories that I have written have not been finished. I dedicated like two years of my life to this story and it was so worth it. The feeling of accomplishment at having finished this story is amazing. Thank you to all of those who read it and who actually liked it and voted and posted comments. I really do appreciate it. Although I was not doing it for the votes or the comments, it was nice to see that some people actually liked it.

Writing is a huge part of my life. And I honestly believe that I would not be the person I am today without it. I honestly don't know why I like it so much. But I think that's a lie. You can make anything happen in your own stories. You are the one in control of your story. You can make so many things happen and it can even change someone else's life. Writing gives you the power to do anything you want, and I mean that's amazing. Something can change from being bad to good, or from one thing to another. You can change the world with what you write. It has been an amazing experience.

I'm going to miss writing this story, the characters and everything associated with it. I hope that you liked it. And I want to thank @SplendidLife for sticking with me this whole time. You were my number one supporter. There since the beginning. Your story was awesome. So...yeah.

Thank you for everything. It was a great ride. Thank you from Landon, Laura, Lauren, Lance, Kyle, Cindy, Bryan, Emileigh and everyone else for sticking with us until the end. :)