Prologue

Jack Hasegawa, he was born without a mother, she died giving birth to him. Leaving him with only his doting father which loved him with all his heart. He was lucky in a sense, having one loving parent was better than having two parents that did not love you or having no parents at all. Because he had lost his wife, Jack's father allowed his son to get away with a lot of things. One of things Jack did was give himself an English name rather than a Japanese name to show unique he was. Hence the name Jack Hasegawa.

However things took a turn for the worse when his father died after Jack Hasegawa finished his university. Jack cried and cried that day at the loss of his father, someone he loved with all his heart. Jack's father was a frugal and a clever man that left Jack Hasegawa with a sizable nest egg. But Jack did not want the money, he wanted his father back. His father was more important than the money. Jack Hasegawa now did not have to work for the rest of his live but the loss of his father caused him to become a neet and an otaku, basically a shut in that loves manga and anime.

It was with the help of his friend on his fortieth birthday that Jack Hasegawa finally came out of his shell. He then decided to do good with his life and help as many people as possible. He lead a happy but lonely life helping other people doing volunteer work. It was after two years of doing volunteer work that he helped an orphanage to go for a trek in a nearby mountain that he saved a girl but at the expense of his life. Jack Hasegawa saw a young orphan girl was about to fall off the cliff and swung her small body to safety but he himself fell down the cliff of the mountain.

When Jack Hasegawa opened his eyes, this is what he saw.

There a young bishounen blonde haired blue eyed boy sitting in front of him. The boy said,

"You are dead, welcome to purgatory." And then he smiled sweetly.

"Um. I am. Who are you ?", Jack Hasegawa asked.

"No questions please. I am the person in charge of you. It seems that you are quite the decent fellow here, so we will reincarnate you to a new world called a Brown.", the blue eyed blonde haired boy said sweetly.

"Yes. I believe in doing good and helping people. So who am I going to be ?", Jack Hasegawa asked seriously.

"Ah. You will be on the side of Evil.", the blue eyed blonde haired boy said happily.

"Why ? I did so much good. I helped so many people. I even saved a life.", Jack Hasegawa asked sadly.

"Well, it seems the quota is filled up so I am afraid that you will be on the side of Evil.", the blue eyed blonde haired boy said with a smirk.

"Okay. Well at least I will be a guy.", Jack Hasegawa said with a shrug of his shoulder.

"Ah. About that the quota for male bodies have also run out so you will be reincarnated into a female body.", the blue eyed blonde haired boy said with another smirk.

"What ?!", Jack Hasegawa shouted in shock.

"Well there is good news. For all your good deeds you will be reincarnated into an evil goddess and you get to retain all your memories of your previous life.", the blue eyed blonde haired boy said with another smirk.

"Well, at least I will get to chose my name right ? If I do I want my old name back Jack.", Jack Hasegawa said with a slight smile.

"About that male names for a female body is a no, no. How about we compromise, we will call you Jacqueline. The short version of it will be Jac. Doesn't that sound good.", the blue eyed blonde haired boy said with another smirk.

"Uh..... Very well I guess I have no choice.", Jack Hasegawa said sadly.

"I am glad you agreed.", the blue eyed blonde haired boy said as he waved his hand and Jack Hasegawa disappeared in a flash of light.

Jack Hasegawa awoke in his new body. It was a female body. Jack was now Jacqueline, she had thick shining blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes that shine in the light, jiggling breasts, thick pouting lips that was rose red, a slim body with all the right curves and a beautiful face of a goddess. Her eyes were like blue sapphires. Jac the Evil goddess did not know how she looked, she also had no idea what powers she had. All she knows was that she was one of the bad guys.

While some where far away in the world of Brown, the bishounen blue eyed blonde haired boy angel that had sent Jack Hasegawa down as the reincarnated evil goddess Jac was meeting the god of Heroes and Power of this World. His name was Clark, the god of Heroes and Power in this World called Brown. Clark the god of Heroes and Power was wearing an old Superman costume with the red underwear outside and a red cape, he looked utterly ridiculous even with his blonde hair, blue eyes and muscular body. He was a hardcore otaku and his favorite character was Superman.

"Joshua what brings you here ?", Clark the god of Heroes and Power asked the blue eyed blonde haired boy angel named Joshua.

"I am here to tell you that I have brought you your reincarnated mate to the planet Brown, her name is Jacqueline.", Joshua the blue eyed blonde haired angel said as he smiled a devious smile.

(Note : next chapter the start of the story of the evil goddess Jacqueline and her adventure on the world of Brown.)