Chapter 14 : Between a Durian and a Hard Place

(Note : let's start by googling for the music video, "Kung fu fighting", by Cee Lo Green and Jack Black, enjoy thé music and now the mood is set, so let's begin the story)

While waiting for the gods to arrive, Kenji Fujimori and the hero group, "not fast, just furious", was doing stretching exercises, well except for Vanessa the witch, she was just sitting down and covering her nose from the smell of the stinky fruit the Durian. She has stopped vomiting after drinking a lot of hot water to settle her queasy stomach.

In a flash of light, a muscular handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes wearing an old Superman costume with the red underwear outside appeared. He was the god of heroes and power, Clark. All the antiquated priests of Clark in their old Superman costumes congregated near their god Clark immediately.

While on the other side, near the Demon King's tent a beautiful blonde blue eyed female with the sweet smell of lavender coming from her body appeared in a flash of light. However appearing beside her was an avatar of death first class, Cherry, however no one except for Jac the evil goddess and Clark the god of heroes and power could see her. Jac the evil goddess had appeared in a flash but the Demon King Harold had rushed out to greet her when she arrived. And just like Clark, all the Demons congregated around her.

"My goddess, we are about to go over there to the place where the humans are conducting biological gas weapons of mass destruction against us. That's where I and the hero named Kenji is suppose to fight, my goddess.", The Demon King Harold said as he looked at Jac the evil goddess lovingly.

"Um. Well at least my lavender smell around my body is cancelling the smell of the stinky Durian fruit.", Jac the evil goddess said with a smile.

As Jac the evil goddess and Harold the Demon King moved over together with the Demon army to the area of the fight, they all felt ill from the smell of the stinky Durian fruit. While Kenji Fujimori was staring at Jac the evil goddess lovingly while giving death glares at Harold the Demon King.

"Jac, sorry but I will be standing closer to you. Your body's sweet lavender smell is canceling the Durian fruit's stinky smell.", Cherry the avatar of death first class said as she moved closer to Jac the evil goddess.

When Jac the evil goddess and her entourage had arrived at the carnival like area of the fight, Kenji Fujimori was still staring daggers at the Demon King. You could tell he did not like the Demon King Harold. And the reason why, anyone could guess just by looking at them, Harold was escorting Jac the evil goddess by holding her beautiful hand. Clark the god of heroes and power was grinding his teeth upon seeing Harold the Demon King holding Jac's beautiful hand. Clark was murmuring the faster we get rid of you Demon King the better, Jacqueline is mine you bastard !

While Vanessa was oblivious to all that was going on as she was still happily looking into the small mirror that she was holding. She was looking at her own reflection happily, thinking how beautiful she looked.

Clark the god of heroes and power pushed aside his priests and rushed to meet Jac the evil goddess upon seeing her arrive at the Durian carnival that the townspeople of Durian had created.

"Welcome, Jacqueline. I heard so much from Joshua about you. My name is Clark and I am the god of heroes and power.", Clark rushed over to Jac the evil goddess and spoke out.

"Um. Nice to meet you.", Jac the evil goddess said as she felt her heart beat faster. Is this the result of the weakness given by Joshua the bastard shota boy angel, Jac thought.

Cherry the avatar of death first class saw Jac the evil goddess blushing and realized it was the weakness given to her by Joshua the boy angel. She thought the boy angel was twisted to decide the fate of everyone on this world called Brown. She also thought that Joshua was evil to make Jac fall in love with the good guys. At least give her free choice to love the person she wants, Cherry thought.

Harold the Demon King stepped in between Clark the god of heroes and power and Jac the evil goddess.

"I believe I am here to fight the hero Kenji Fujimori.", Harold the Demon King said in a bad boy tone.

All the human girls in the carnival of Durian, murmured how cool and suave the Demon King is, as well as how handsome he is. The Demon King Harold was clearly an Ikemen. While the bishounen little boy look of the summoned hero Kenji Fujimori was not attracting any interest. Most of them gathered there thought the little boy hero would be dead soon.

"Hello Demon King, my name is Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero and my hero party name is not fast, just furious !", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero said proudly and loudly.

"Not fast, just furious. Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! That is the stupidest name I have ever heard.", Harold the Demon King said while laughing.

"It's not stupid, is it ?", Kenji Fujimori asked while looking at the crowd of humans. Every single person, both humans and demons alike nodded their head that the name was stupid, even Clark the god of heroes and power was nodding his head.

"Yeah ! It's pretty stupid.", Clark the god of heroes and power said nonchalantly.

"Argh ! I am going to change the name after this !", Kenji Fujimori said angrily as he wondered why no one told him so.

"You won't have the chance to do that, after we fight, you will be dead !", Harold the Demon King said arrogantly.

"We will see !", Kenji Fujimori said as he stepped into the spot where they were designated to fight, a round circle near the town of Durian where there was a Durian carnival happening.

"Oh, yeah ! By the way if either you or me win, please promise me to destroy all the stinky Durian fruits. The smell is making me sick !", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero said while looking at Harold the Demon King.

"You don't have to say that twice, I would be more than happy to destroy the stinky Durian fruit if I win.", Harold the Demon King said.

All the crowd who were the townspeople of Durian were horrified and they kept eating more and more of the stinky fruit Durian causing the stinky smell of the Durian to get worse. They were afraid they would never have the chance to eat the stinky Durian fruit again if they kept their promise to destroy the stinky Durian fruits.

Ha, Kenji Fujimori thought, I am stuck between the stinky Durian fruit and the evil Demon King. This is a bad situation. However luckily for him he has the support of Peter the fighter and Vanessa the witch. Peter the fighter stepped into the circle together with Vanessa the witch shortly after Kenji Fujimori. However Vanessa the witch was still looking into her mirror happily and ignoring everyone else.

To be continued.....

(Note : hopefully the fight will start the next chapter. Enjoy !)