Chapter 34 : Payback

Jac the evil goddess the next day was waiting at the Adventurers Guild happily drinking her warm honey water all alone. This time however there was no S class protection body guards or dozens of magic protection talismans around her neck. She was wearing what she usually wears which would be considered under wear in our world called Earth, it left very little to the imagination and this caused quite a ruckus in the Adventurers Guild. However luckily she was wearing a hooded cloak on top of her under wear clothing. If not the nose bleeds coming from the male and female Adventurers in the Adventurers Guild would turn into into a flood of blood coming out from their noses.

Jarrod the knight came as promised and Jac the evil goddess then left with Jarrod the knight and the Hairy Backs Factory to the Goblin Kingdom as usual. However this time with the view of her beautiful body for everyone to see, the Hairy Backs Factory party members were more flirtatious than they had been before. (Note : the previous times Jac the evil goddess was wearing leather armor and lots of protection talismans covering up her beautiful body but not her beautiful face). The Hairy Backs Factory members thought it would be a shame for her to die before they had a chance to taste her sweet beautiful body.

Jac the evil goddess and the Hairy Backs Factory once again arrived at the spot where the medicinal herbs grew in abundance in the Golbin Kingdom. Little did they know that these herbs were grown by the Golbins to capture female or male Adventurers for mating so as to bolster the Goblin Kingdom's own strengths. As they were picking herbs suddenly a Giant Goblin in full armor appeared riding a giant wolf.

"Kill all the females ! Capture all the males !", the Giant Goblin shouted out.

Waves of Golbins appeared out of the bushes to capture the male Adventurers the Hairy Backs Factory and to kill Jac the evil goddess. (Note : that's another reason why Jac the evil goddess received most of the injuries all the time as the Golbins were tasked all the time to capture the all male Adventurer team Hairy Backs Factory and to kill Jac the evil goddess. Not to capture her)

"Ha ! Ha ! Ha !", Jac the evil goddess said as she moved her hands and a giant blast descended down upon the Golbins and the Giant Goblin as well as Simon the shield holder who was trying to block the Goblins from reaching the Hairy Backs Factory party members.

Suddenly the whole environment around Jac the evil goddess, the Hairy Backs Factory and the Goblins changed, they were in a white space, a dimensional space. However the blast had taken effect in this dimensional space and the Goblins and Simon the shield holder were obliterated into nothing. Nothing was left of them, not even a speck of dust. Only the Giant Golbin remained as he or she was thrown off his or her giant wolf.

"Jacqueline what did you do ?!", Jarrod the knight shouted out in shock at what happened.

"I did not create this dimensional space. However I am going to kill all of you now.", Jac the evil goddess said with a big smile on her face.

Suddenly appearing out of thin air was an old lady with elvish ears and green eyes, it was the goddess Demeter.

"Wait ! You can't kill all of them !", she shouted.

"Demeter ! Why can't I kill all of them ?", Jac the evil goddess asked.

Jarrod the knight and the Hairy Backs Factory party members heaved a sigh of relief, if this goddess was here, they would be safe. They all started to smile and laugh at their narrow escape from death.

"Sorry, what I meant is to say is you can't kill the Golbin Queen, you can kill the rest of them though.", Demeter the goddess said as she pointed to the Giant Golbin lying on the floor.