Chapter 16 : Joshua the boy angel

Joshua the boy angel's POV

The first thing I remember is the light, the bright light. I remember the warmth. The feeling of pain and joy of life. When I came to I saw my creator for the first time, my mother. Mother was a silver haired, golden eyed beauty that had the most beautiful face and body. And I could smell mother's perfume of flowers coming from her body. She was kind and beautiful and I swore to serve her without fail. I love mother just like all the other children. Over time information flowed into my brain and I began to mature quickly. I was assigned to look after a young man from earth.

His name was Sato Tanaka, he was a medic from Japan. He lived a simple life by helping other people. In fact he had saved many lives. From my first time observing him, I saw him in his black spectacles peering over a hopeless case. A man had been hit by a car but he had the tenacity to keep on trying to save him. He kept on trying even when the situation seemed hopeless. At the very last minute, Sato managed to save the man. I was elated but I also saw that there were no avatar of deaths surrounding the man, so the man must have been destined to live.

The second time I saw my charge Sato Tanaka he was trying to save a girl. The girl had fallen down a flight of steps and was bleeding from the head. But he kept on persevering to stop the bleeding from the girl's head. Finally he succeeded. I felt elated seeing this scene. Sato the medic from Japan had saved another life. Of course I knew, the girl was not destined to die since there were no avatar of deaths surrounding her.

The third time I saw Sato Tanaka the medic from earth, he was in the ambulance trying to save a girl that had tried to commit suicide. He was trying to remove the sleeping pills from her stomach. It looked like another desperate case again. But once again, Sato succeeded in saving this girl. Another life was saved by Sato Tanaka. But of course I knew that the girl would survive even without him being there, there was no avatar of deaths surrounding the girl.

The fourth time, I saw Sato Tanaka the medic from Japan, he was trying to save an old man that had stumbled and fell. The old man had hit his head and was unconscious. However this time, there was an avatar of death surrounding this old man. It was his time to die. Now this would be an interesting case, I thought. Sato was desperately trying to wake up the old man and stop the bleeding from his head. Sato succeeded in stopping the bleeding on the old man's head. But the old man never woke up, in fact he slipped into a coma and died on the way to the hospital in Sato's ambulance.

Sato Tanaka the medic cried in his ambulance. He cried hard. Something in my heart moved. I have heard that angels were suppose to take care of their charge but they were not suppose to get involved emotionally but how can I not get involved. I felt something in me move, I felt a sort of love, like a father's love for Sato Tanaka. But I could still not materialized in front of Sato Tanaka and tell him that everything was alright, that mother was taking care of everything. I became interested in Sato Tanaka the medic from Japan. I would follow him home and see how he lived.

Sato Tanaka was a loner it seems. He would get up and go to work. Work was his life other than his hobby. Sato Tanaka the medic from Japan was secretly a neet and a otaku. On his free days he would indulge in his otaku hobbies. Sato Tanaka would buy loads of comics, American comics as well as Japanese comics. When he was free he would seclude himself in his home and read one of his most precious collection, his Superman comics. Yes, Sato Tanaka loved Superman, especially the old comics. He collects almost all old Superman comics. In fact Sato Tanaka was so obsessed with Superman, he had an old Superman costume with the red underwear outside that he would wear all the time when he was home. That's why Sato Tanaka wears black spectacles, it was a homage to Superman's alter ego Clark Kent.

I was shocked, I had never seen a grown man so obsessed with Superman. Why was he obsessed with Superman, I wondered. After that I went back to heaven to check his life story. It seems that Sato Tanaka when he was young had come from a poor family with a single mother, his father had died when he was young while working for a big conglomerate. Back in those days, the Japanese conglomerates would take care of the family members of workers if something happened to their workers. Not now, but back in the old days they did. Sato was supported by his mother and the conglomerate and was able to become a medic by hard work and study. His love of Superman comic came from the love he had for his father, which he believed was a hero for dying while saving his workers in a ship building accident. Back in the old days Japan build some of the biggest ships and tankers in the world called Earth.

Now, I understand. I understand why Sato Tanaka likes Superman, he believes his father was a hero like Superman. That's why Sato Tanaka strives to be like Superman, like his father, he wanted to be a hero. Due to that my obsession over Sato Tanaka grew worse. I began to observe every moment in Sato's life. I felt as if he has become my secret adopted child. I would always protect him. It was then suddenly, I was assigned to another position, to oversee the transition of reincarnation for all beings. It was there that I met the Goblin King which had just died and the Goblin King would be born again as a human child. I found the work satisfying but I could not forget about Sato Tanaka the medic from Japan, Earth.

It was while doing all this hard work and by being loyal to mother that I was finally promoted to being the overseer of my own world which I called Brown. Brown had to be formed from scratch from the space materials floating around. The time period was then sped up and that way, the world called Brown was born. It was a young world that did not have much history. I created the god of Heroes and Power and I named him Clark after the alter ego of Superman. I knew that Sato Tanaka would like that. After that I spread the religion of Clark throughout the world called Brown. I made the god of heroes and power Clark's body with the best of all my ability. I made it for my friend Sato Tanaka, and my secret adopted son.

I then had to negotiate with the other angels for Sato Tanaka's soul, so he could be reincarnated into my world called Brown. I am sure just like his superhero Superman, Sato would make Brown into a wonderful world. When I finally succeeded in acquiring Sato Tanaka's soul I was elated. I met him and talked to him and told him that because of his good deeds in saving many lives on Earth, he would be reincarnated into a god called Clark. Sato was elated when he learned he would be called Clark, he was happy. I felt happy as well. I asked him if he wanted anything else. He requested if he could have a mate, a bad girl that would turn good. And if possible could the girl be from Earth and be a neet and an otaku. I said yes without thinking.

When Sato was reincarnated into Clark while maintaining most of his memory I visited him often. We talked a lot and he asked me about his mate. I told him I was working on it. It was true. I had not said a lie. In fact I had created the most beautiful goddess body for Clark's mate. However the problem was that there were few female souls from Earth that was a neet and an otaku that was not rotten. And those female souls were in demand as other angels in charge of other worlds wanted them as well. I did not have the ability to get those souls as I was still a young angel in charge of a young world. I had almost given up until I thought why not put a good and kind human male soul that was a neet and an otaku into a female body.

And that's what I did. I got Jack Hasegawa's soul and put his soul into an evil goddess's body, wah lah, Jac the evil goddess was born. You would think that a man in a woman's body would not fall in love with Clark the god of heroes and power, but I had put a weakness in Jac the evil goddess that made her weak against good guys. Jac the evil goddess would fall in love with Clark easily and obey any orders given by Clark, like a slave. Jac the evil goddess did not have the power to defy Clark or any of the good guys.

The battle between the hero and the Demon King proved me right as Jac the evil goddess obeyed Clark's request like a slave. Ha ! Ha ! It looks like Jac has no choice but to accept her fate and be Clark's love slave. Ha ! Ha ! Looks like I will succeed in giving my secret adopted son Clark what he wanted, a bad girl turned good that was a neet and an otaku. I am a genius. Ha ! Ha !

(Note : next chapter what will happen to Jac the evil goddess ? And can Death even help ?)