Chapter 1 : Cherry

There was a girl named Cherry, she was an avatar of death first class. She used to be the avatar of death second class and the boss of Vivien , the intern avatar of death but a misunderstanding and an error caused by her caused her to be demoted by Death himself. Currently she was the avatar of death first class, she was assigned to the newborn world named Brown.

Cherry had brown hair tied up in a pony tail, she had brown eyes and she was not particularly pretty. You could say she looked nice but not a great beauty. She dressed appropriately as well in a school Madam sort of way with those Victorian era clothes, after all she had been around for millions of years. You could say that Cherry was prudish and conservative. She dressed liked your mother would and did not use anything to enhance her beauty. Basically her clothes were like a gunny sack and she wore no make up or any did any other things to make herself look good.

Cherry has regretted what she did. But when her boss demoted her, he did so in a reluctant manner. And afterwards her boss appeared to her secretly in a dark alley hiding in Death's realm informing her that if she ever needed anything to go and see him through the back entrance to his office. She wondered why Death said that secretly and not openly. That is one of life mysteries she will never solve.

Being demoted for her means that Cherry will take millions of years once again to get enough merit to be promoted back to avatar of death second class. In fact she had heard through the grape vine her one time friend and subordinate Vivien had been promoted to avatar of death fifth class. Cherry was so angry after hearing the news that she wanted to break her own tiny little scythe that she was carrying.

Right now as she floated closer to the world of Brown she could see there were many new souls created as well as old souls recycled here, they would die soon and she would be there to collect them for Death.

In the world of Brown, Jac had just woken up to her female body. She wondered why no instructions or information was given to her on how to be one of the bad guys. In fact all she knew was that she was an evil goddess and that was it. She did not even know who the little shota young boy that dropped him off here is. Hah ! He, oops she should start getting used to being female, she thought. That evil little bastard shota boy with blonde hair had done a number on him, she thought. She had not been given a choice of who she was going to be reincarnated into, which gender or even her own name of choice. That little bastard shota boy ! Jac the evil goddess thought.

First thing first, she thought as she smelled the smell of lavender coming from her body. You have gotta be kidding be that f-cking shota b-stard boy......., Jac the evil goddess thought, what has he done to me. I smell like a girl and I can't seem to get rid of that girly smell, as Jac tried rubbing some grass on her soft supple body. My skin, it can't be this soft, shit, shit, shit, why did he do this to me, I feel really soft, too soft, I might get weird on myself. Next I need to get near some water to look at my face. Uh, god, no ! My breasts they are jiggling, why are they so big, it will inconvenience me when I want to fight.

As Jac the evil goddess moved her soft supple body from the grass land to the nearby river flowing near here, she can see the beautiful country side she was transported to. Beautiful she thought. All she wanted was to live an uneventful life helping others in this world named Brown, she thought, she would definitely not be on the side of Evil. As she moved her soft and supple body to the river bank, she could finally see her body and her feature.

"What the f-ck !", she screamed out uncontrollably as Jac covered her mouth with her hand. Jac saw the image that stared back from her from the river bank. What reflected back was a beautiful girl around fifteen years of age that had the most beautiful face that she had ever seen. And the girl's body staring back at her was to die for. Jac the evil goddess was slender, slim and had curves in all the right places. Her eyes were like two shining blue sapphires set into vixen eyes. And her clothes well they were too revealing, she appeared to be wearing only a bra and something she would not even consider a bottom, she thought she was wearing a swim suit at the beach.

What the f-ck !, I look like an all you can eat breakfast buffet for males ! She thought. If she was dressed this sexily looking like this, she would be raped even before she could get to the next town. That's if the towns people don't rape her. In fact if she was a guy right now, she would probably be unable to control her lust and rape herself. That little bastard shota boy ! She screamed in her heart.

Somewhere in the realm of the god of Heroes and Power, a little boy angel by the name of Joshua was sitting down and talking to the god of Heroes and Power, Clark.

"Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! So Joshua you have finally sent down to Brown, my perfect mate right ?", Clark the god of Heroes and Power which was dressed in an old Superman costume with the red underwear outside said.

"Yes. She is an otaku and a neet. She is perfect. She is kind and sweet on the inside and not rotten. She wanted to help people but unfortunately for her I cast her as an evil goddess as per your request of wanting a good bad girl.", Joshua the boy angel said with an evil smile.

"Ha ! Ha ! Joshua why are you so good to me ?", Clark the god of Heroes and Power said.

"Well, you know I have been looking after you since you were an ambulance medic on Earth.", Joshua the boy angel said with a smile.

"Is there anything more I should know about her ?", Clark the god of Heroes and Power asked nonchalantly.

"I did not give her any information of this world called Brown. I did not tell her anything about her powers and her abilities. I did not even give her my name. She should be quite helpless like this.", Joshua the boy angel said proudly.

"Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Joshua sometimes you can be so mean.", Clark the god of Heroes and Power said while laughing loudly.

While Joshua the boy angel had a wry smile form on his face.

To be continued .....

(Note : next chapter more Jac the evil goddess, if you like her and the new story, please give more stars. And this is my take on the novel Overlord)