Chapter 30 : Goblin Bait

Jac the evil goddess or Jacqueline the magician to her new team mates, the Hairy Backs Factory was now traversing to the Goblin Kingdom. Bereft of her body guards and entrusted to a group of hairy all male Adventurers, she is now goblin bait. Jac the evil goddess and her Adventurers friends were now crossing the Goblin Kingdom's border where they would gather herbs and plants to make life saving medicines for the Kingdom of Berry's citizens. Jac the evil goddess was walking slowly as she had almost twenty expensive high end protection talisman hanging from her neck. It was weighing her down literally.

"Ah... Jacqueline we are about to approach the Goblin Kingdom's territory...", Jarrod the knight said nervously.

"Yes .....", Jac the evil goddess said angrily.

"Why don't you lose some of the talismans around your neck ? There doesn't seem to be any danger there for today.", Jarrod the knight said nervously.

"...... NO !......", Jac the evil goddess said angrily.

"It's my life we are talking about, I am keeping the talismans around my neck. If something bad were to happen at least I have the talismans. I have already lost my armor and body guards because I listened to someone.....", Jac the evil goddess said angrily.

"Ah. Okay... we can slow down a bit for you to catch up...", Jarrod the knight said nervously.

"Um. That's better after all I am not an ape, I can't move as fast as you guys.", Jac the evil goddess said with a smirk.

"Ah... you are talking about how handsome we are right ?", Simon the shield holder asked Jac the evil goddess.

".........", Jac the evil goddess said.

"Ah... Simon, guys, I think Jacqueline is a bit tired for a moment. I think we should not talk with her for a while.... Ha. Ha.", Jarrod the knight said nervously.

Jac the evil goddess and the Adventurers party named, "Hairy Backs Factory", soon reached the herbs and plants in the Goblin Kingdom they planned to harvest. While they were harvesting the medicinal herbs and plants, they did not notice a group of Goblins creeping up upon them. Among the Goblins was an giant armored Goblin riding a wolf looking regal, it was the Goblin Queen.

"Kill the women and capture the men !", The Goblin Queen shouted out aloud as the goblins charged at the Adventurers named Hairy Backs Factory with Jac the evil goddess.

"Eh ! Eh ! What did she just say ?!", Jac the evil goddess shouted out aloud.

"Um..... sorry we forgot to tell you the Goblins here tend to kill all the females and capture all the men alive.", Aaron the archer said as he fired an arrow at the Goblins approaching them.

"Eh ! Eh ....! You are kidding me ! Right !", Jac the evil goddess shouted as she threw a fireball at the Golbins. It was a giant fireball.

"I am sorry. I should have told you about this. That's the reason why our previous female magician left us. We  kept on coming to the Goblin Kingdom.", Jarrod the knight said as he proceeded to stab a Golbin.

"Eh ! Eh ....! I want to go home !", Jac the evil goddess shouted out aloud as she an even bigger fireball.

They managed to escape the Goblins with the medicinal herbs and plants and once they were across the Goblin Kingdom's borders, Jac the evil goddess noticed that she had lost about fifteen of her protective talismans. It means she was killed fifteen times or the Goblins managed to attack her fifteen times and the talismans saved her. (Note : when a protection talisman on Jac the evil goddess neck breaks it means it successfully defended against an attack before breaking. Hence Jac the evil goddess was attacked more than fifteen times)

On the journey back Jac the evil goddess was in a bad mood and her weakness did not kick in once and she shouted at the slightest thing the Adventurers party known as the Hairy Backs Factory did. While the Adventurers team Hairy Backs Factory was quietly moving back home with Jac the evil goddess while enduring her abuses.

Meanwhile in the world called Brown, Clark the god of heroes and power was talking to Joshua the boy angel. They were in Clark's god realm sitting on his clouds.

"Um. Joshua, why did you come to visit me ?", Clark the god of heroes and power asked nervously.

"Ah ! Its about the new Hero.", Joshua the boy angel said happily.

"New Hero ?", Clark the god of heroes and power asked in a confused tone.

"Yes. This world needs a hero and since the summoned hero has fulfilled his purpose. We should get a decorative hero that won't defy us. It would be good to get someone from this world that worships you to be the hero.", Joshua the boy angel said happily.

"Can the hero be a female ?", Clark the god of heroes and power asked.

"No ! Absolutely not ! We can not afford a female hero at the moment. We already have a Queen instead of a King. If we have a female hero, the people of Kingdom of Light will be ruled by females forever.", Joshua the boy angel said adamantly.

"No female heroes then.....", Clark the god of heroes and power said sadly.

"We can still pick someone that worships you religiously. That way he won't compete for your mate Jacqueline.", Joshua the boy angel said.

"Oh ! That's sound good.", Clark the god of heroes and power said happily.

"Yes and make sure the priests of Clark asks Queen Evelyn to select the hero for the hero ceremony. But tell Queen Evelyn that the hero must be male and must have religious belief in the god of heroes Clark to receive the hero's blessings.", Joshua the boy angel said seriously.

"Ah ! I can do that. Um.... what sort of ceremony should I ask them to perform for the hero ceremony, Joshua ?", Clark the god of heroes and power asked seriously.

"Just do any ceremony you want Clark, after all you are the one giving the hero's blessings. You are the god of heroes after all.", Joshua the boy angel said with a smirk.

To be continued......

(Note : sorry for the short chapter more adventures and more Kenji Fujimori and Jac the evil goddess next chapter)