Chapter 3 : The Bandits Trio, Ben, Ed and Ted

Jac the evil goddess was woken up to the sound of singing. It went something like this,

"First we rape you then we rob you, la, la, la, then we do it again. Not to worry, we are men and we rape everything. Girls are nervous, men are nervous and even goats are nervous. This land where men are men and goats are nervous. We rape everything. La, la, la, we are the bandits trio, Ben, Ed and Ted....." and the song continues on.

The singing that could be heard by Jac the evil goddess were all male voices. One of them sounded like the bandit Ed that Jac the evil goddess talked to.

Jac the evil goddess tried to move but she found herself strapped to the bed and her hands and legs were tied to the bed post with rope. And she had a weird red ball gag strapped to her mouth. She struggled but found that she could not break the rope. She hoped that on the first day of her reincarnation as a female she was not going to get raped. What did she ever do to deserve this, she wondered. And if she ever gets out of this she has decided to hit that little bastard shota boy for doing this to her.

Cherry had arrived to this place where were three bandits that were singing some weird rape song and a young beautiful goddess was strapped to the bed tied up with rope. She wondered what happened to the goddess and why she doesn't she use her powers. But to Cherry, she was just an observer. So she looked on. But, oh, the goddess could see her, she forgot that higher beings could see the avatars of death. Ah , she seems to be saying something but her mouth is covered by a red ball gag. Oh, well no harm in taking off the red ball gag off to hear what she has to say.

Jac the evil goddess could see a young brown haired girl in Victorian clothes floating above her, she struggled to ask her for help. But the young brown haired girl with a pony tail just looked at her but suddenly she approached her and took off that horrible red ball gag. She could finally speak, hooray, she thought.

"Please help me. They are going to rape me.", Jac the evil goddess whispered to Cherry the avatar of death first class.

"I can't. Not my job.", Cherry the avatar of death first class said nonchalantly.

"What ?!", Jac the evil goddess shouted out.

"Please help me I can hear them coming in.", Jac the evil goddess pleaded to Cherry the avatar of death first class.

"Why don't you help yourself ? You are a goddess right, you should have some powers.", Cherry the avatar of death first class said nonchalantly.

"How do I do that ?", Jac the evil goddess pleaded with Cherry the avatar of death first class while giving her a sad look with her beautiful cute face.

"Sigh. Alright, first imagine in your mind your status. You should be able to see what sort of powers you have and what sort of domains you command.", Cherry the avatar of death first class said seriously.

Jac the evil goddess imagined in her mind the word status and out popped her powers and domains.

Name : Jacqueline 

Profession : evil goddess

Age : 15 years old (fixed)

Sex : Female (Virgin)

Powers : ability to make any person or being fall in love with her or other person or being, able to create demons, ability to seduce any person or being, able to make person or being beautiful, able to create undead.

Domains : goddess of love and seduction

Strength : mental fortitude and a kind nature

Weakness : fall in love easily to good guys. Could turn into a good goddess