Chapter 23 : Fallen Hero

Queen Evelyn was still sitting on her throne when the priests of Clark arrived. As for her spy the hidden one, he has disappeared. Queen Evelyn was approached by this spy called the hidden one not long ago. He was selling information regarding the Demon King and the priests of Clark and Queen Evelyn happily bought those information. As long as Queen Evelyn had money she knew she could buy the loyalty of the spy called the hidden one. Not even Queen Evelyn knew the identity of the hidden one. All she knew was that as long as she had money she could trust him unlike the priests of Clark which she fears would one day try to take over her kingdom.

As Queen Evelyn sat there on her throne in her throne room, the priests of Clark in their ceremonial old Superman costume with the red underwear outside gathered around her. Most if not all priests of Clark were either old men or old women who has since long lost their lust for life.

"Your Majesty ! We have urgent news, our god Clark has informed us that the summoned hero has betrayed us and sided with the Demons !", an old bald fat priests of Clark in his Superman costume said loudly.

"And what proof do you have ?", Queen Evelyn asked curtly.

"Um ... is the word of our god not enough ?", another pock marked fat old priests of Clark in his Superman costume asked.

"No, it is not enough. But come back here when I tell you to and I believe I can gather the proof you need to show that he has indeed betrayed the Kingdom of Light and the human race.", Queen Evelyn said smugly with a twisted smile.

A few days later, Vanessa the witch was invited to a beauty fair in the Kingdom of Light leaving only Peter the fighter and Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero alone together to train in the forest near the Kingdom of Light.

"Kenji ..... you need to get naked to do your training .... ha ... ha ... after all Vanessa is no longer here.", Peter the fighter said.

"Ah about the training, I was thinking of skipping today. Perhaps we can go to the town to look around to see if there is anything fun to today.", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero said with a sigh.

"Fun ! Fun ! How can you get your beloved lady Jacqueline if you do not do your training !", Peter the fighter said loudly.

"Alright ! Alright ! Some light training and I am not taking off my clothes.", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero said firmly.

"Okay ! Okay !", Peter the fighter said loudly.

As Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero and Peter the fighter trained for a few hours they decided to stop and take a short rest. Both of them was sitting down and Peter the fighter passed Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero a drink.

"Here you go Kenji. This is  a special healthy drink I made from my years adventuring to strengthen my body.", Peter the fighter said as he handed the drink over to Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero.

"Thank you Peter.", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero said as he took the drink and started drinking it.

"Hey ! Hey ! Don't drink all of it, leave some for me.", Peter the fighter said as he took back the drink and took a sip of it.

They talked for a while but suddenly Kenji Fujimori felt sleepy and faint. Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero closes his eyes and fell into a deep slumber. When he woke up he felt an intense pain in his buttocks and he could see that he was bleeding from somewhere in his buttocks. Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero was also naked with his clothes strewn all across the forest's grasslands.

Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero's POV

What happened to me ?! Did I get raped ! Who did this to me ?! I will kill him ! I will ruin him ! I swear it ! What happened to Peter ! Don't tell me ! The drink Peter gave to me was drugged with sleeping medicine ! Did Peter rape me ?! He must have ! He was the only person here other than me ! I will kill him ! I will kill Peter ! Have to get my clothes ! When I get back to the Kingdom of Light, Peter you are a dead man ! Rape me will you ! I will skewer you through your buttocks with my sword ! Just you wait !

Meanwhile, in another world with no name, Demeter magically transported both Jac the evil goddess and Cherry the grim reaper to the city of Berry in the Kingdom of Berry in the Continent of Apples. The Kingdom of Berry and its main city also called Berry was located next to the Kingdom of Freedom as well as the goblins Kingdom. It was a place where many Adventurers gather to make a living because there were an abundance of goblins for them to fight with and the Adventurers could get easy money defending the Kingdom of Berry.

As Demeter the goddess appeared near the outskirts of the city of Berry together with the beautiful Jac the evil goddess and Cherry the grim reaper she looked at Jac the evil goddess and said,

"I will now seal your powers. You will still have the power to create so that you can create as much money as you need to live in the city of Berry as an Adventurer. Even with your power sealed you will still have all magic attributes and can cast any spell you need. Now enjoy your life as an Adventurer !"

"Eh ! What does this have to do with getting rid of my curse or weakness to good guys ?", Jac the evil goddess asked curiously.

"And is this the hard way ? It seems pretty easy to me.", Jac the evil goddess added.

"It is the hard way to get rid of your curse. You will be alone and have to look after yourself. But you will still have your magic powers so you should be able to defend yourself easily. And yes, work hard as an Adventurer and you can get rid of your curse.", Demeter the goddess said in a soothing voice.

"Is that all ? It's sounds easy. Thanks. I always wanted to be an Adventurer. Ha. Ha. And to think this is the hard way. I should have done this first the time instead of meditating.", Jac the evil goddess said with a smile on her face.

As Demeter the goddess and Cherry the grim reaper was disappearing slowly going back to Demeter's god realm, Demeter said with an evil mischievous smile,

"Oh ! I forgot to tell you that with your powers sealed you can be easily killed by mortals and beasts. Good luck !"

As Demeter said that she and Cherry the grim reaper disappeared completely.

"Eh ! Eeh ...... ! Die ! Killed easily ! Demeter ........!!!", Jac the evil goddess shouted out loudly.

Somewhere near the town of Berry there was a goddess shouting out the name Demeter relentlessly and loudly.

Somewhere in the god realm a goddess named Demeter was laughing hysterically.

To be continued.......

(Note : hope you like it. More adventures await ! Enjoy !)