Chapter 2 : Loli Bait

Jac the evil goddess was wondering what to do after waking up in a strange country side in a strange world without any information or guides. She thought the best thing to do was find a town and also find some clothes to cover her rather seductive body and face. Maybe she could not do anything about the lavender smell coming from her body but she sure the hell was going to get better clothes. Right now she was in something she would call an under wear and nothing else was there to cover her up. And worse than that she did not know which way was to town.

Maybe if she started walking and looking for roads around here, she thought she can find a town. Maybe then she can find civilization and help. But she was worried of encountering anything male around her as she was dressed rather seductively and she looked really amazing. Like a loli bait waiting for someone to eat her or rape her. Damn that bastard shota boy she thought, if she ever see him again, she will give him a piece of her mind. What she was wearing now left very little to the imagination.

As she started walking, Jac felt she was being observed from someone hiding in the trees. Huh, a man, could that be a man, she thought. I hope the people of this world named Brown are kind and sweet, she thought. Jac started to turn around and moved to the oaken tree in the countryside to the man hiding behind the tree. When she had reached near the man hiding in the tree she spoke.

"Hello. Can you understand me ?", Jac the evil goddess asked.

"Yes. I can understand you. How did you find out where I was hiding ?", The strange man behind the tree said.

"You were hiding ? Why were you hiding ? And by the way my name is Jac short for Jacqueline.", Jac the evil goddess said with a smile.

"Because I am a bandit and my name is Ed. I am Ed the bandit.", Ed the bandit said nonchalantly.

"You are a bandit !! Excuse me I have to go somewhere.", Jac the evil goddess said. As she was about to move, someone grabbed her from behind.

"Oh, and that is my brother Ted, he is a rapist and bandit. He likes young Lolis like you.", Ed the bandit said.

The person behind Jac the evil goddess was Ted, he used some type of medicine on a cloth to cover Jac's mouth and nose, soon she felt dizzy and fell asleep in the arms of Ted the rapist cum bandit.

Cherry had finally arrived at the world called Brown. It doesn't seem like much for a new world, the people here are pretty weak, even the monsters are weak, Cherry thought. As she looked around she could see greenery all around, even the towns seemed filled with life and death. Hmm, the more life there is the more death there will be that's good, Cherry the avatar of death first class thought. That way maybe after a million years she can get promoted back to avatar of death second class.

There was a feeling in Cherry, a pull as though there is someone needing her help. She had felt this feeling millions of times. It was the call of death. It meant her services are needed. Cherry wondered which poor soul was about to die in this world called Brown and who was so special that it warranted her ability. After all, there were more than one avatar of death around this world called Brown.

She moved her body, floating around and moved towards the direction that was pulling her.

Sitting in the god of Heroes and Power's realm was the god of Heroes and Power, Clark and the boy angel in charge of the world called Brown, Joshua. The both of them were still talking and discussing things.

"Ha ! Ha ! So you where did you leave my beloved future mate ?", Clark the god of Heroes and Power of the world of Brown asked Joshua the boy angel.

"Ah ! I left her around the field near the town of Durian.", Joshua the boy angel said with a smile.

"You mean the town with the stinky fruit that no one wants to go near.", Clark the god of Heroes and Power asked seriously. (Note : Durian a local stinky fruit that grows in South East Asia, google to find out more)

"Yes... is there anything wrong with that ?", Joshua the boy angel asked nonchalantly.

"Ahem. There were a group of bandits spotted there recently. They go by the name of the bandit trio. Their theme song seems to be first we rape you then we rob you. They are a bunch of deviants. They even have a theme song that goes something like this, first we rape you then we rob you, la, la, la, then we do it again. I have people in the town of Durian praying to me to get rid of them. I have heard that they would even rape a goat. I hope you left my mate Jacqueline some ability to defend herself.", Clark the god of Heroes and Power said seriously.

"Mmmmmmm....... nope she has little to no defense power and absolutely no knowledge of this world called Brown. Oops. Looks like there might be a problem.", Joshua the boy angel said with a wry smile.

"What ?! I had better go over there.", Clark the god of Heroes and Power said bravely while striking a Superman pose while wearing the old Superman costume with the red underwear outside.

"Um. Do you know what she looks like ?", Joshua the boy angel asked nonchalantly.

"Um. No.....", Clark the god of Heroes and Power replied sadly with his head down.

"I will do it. After all it is my mistake. I will fix this.", Joshua the boy angel said with a look of determination as he striked a Superman pose.

Joshua the boy angel flew faster than a speeding bullet to the destination of the field where he left Jacqueline the goddess of evil. She was the supposed mate of the god of Heroes and Power, Clark. She was the promised one to Clark the god of Heroes and Power.

To be continued......

(Note : sorry for the short chapter, but things to do, more stories will be posted in Asian hobbyist when I have arranged everything. But I will still post in wattpad. And no, I am not making any money, I am still keeping my day job, writing is more a hobby now and kind of fun.  And I am still not making a single cent from writing just so you know. Enjoy the madness while it last. Jack the evil goddess will be my second last story before the last book)