Chapter 28 : Hairy Backs Factory

Jarrod the knight proceeded to introduce the beautiful Jac the evil goddess to his team mates as well as introduce his team mates to her.

"Um.... Jacqueline the magician please meet my party member from the Hairy Backs Factory, Aaron the archer.", Jarrod the knight said proudly.

Jac the evil goddess saw a young man in his early twenties with dirty blonde hair approach her. He seemed kind of hairy and had blue eyes.

"Aaron, please meet Jacqueline the magician.", Jarrod the knight said seriously.

"Umm..... Jacqueline, it is nice to meet you.... you are really beautiful.", Aaron the archer said with a blushed red face.

Aaron the archer's POV

Wow ! What a beautiful girl. She is so young. She must be around fifteen years old or younger. Her breasts are huge. They seem to be moving even though she is wearing leather armor. Her beautiful face is perfect and lovely. Her beautiful blonde hair is flushed and flowing. Her eyes are shining like two blue sapphires. My God ! She is beautiful. I think I am in love. I hope I don't look stupid. I bet she likes me. She seems to be staring at me.

"Uh... yeah nice to meet you.", Jac the evil goddess said nonchalantly.

Jac the evil goddess's POV

Argh ! Can we get the introductions over with. Why is he so hairy ? Is he a monkey ? Is Jarrod as hairy as him under his armor ? Is that why they are called the Hairy Backs Factory, because they are all hairy like monkeys ? Why is he looking at me !? Ugh ! Disgusting ! Hairy monkey ! Hope my weakness does not kick in. If not I don't think I can like this hairy monkey.

"Ahem. Next we have Peter the priest. Jacqueline the magician, meet Peter the priest. Peter, meet Jacqueline the magician.", Jarrod the knight said proudly.

Jac the evil goddess saw a man in his early thirties with a well chiseled body but his hands shows that he is quite hairy. And on his face there is a small well trimmed blonde beard with his tussled blonde hair. His appearance is more ape like than the previous party member.

"Um... nice to meet you.", Peter the priest said as he extended out his hairy hand out to Jac the evil goddess.

Peter the priest's POV

Wow ! She is so beautiful. Her beautiful sharp features. Her vixen blue eyes that shine like two blue sapphires. And her slim svelte figure under her leather armor. I love her ! I truly love her ! I shall take this opportunity to woo her. I think she likes me, she is taking my hand.

"Nice to meet you. You can call me Jac.", Jac the evil goddess said nonchalantly as she takes his hairy hand and shakes it as he tries to kiss her hand.

Jac the evil goddess's POV

Ugh ! Another hairy monkey. No wonder they are called the Hairy Backs Factory. They are all a bunch of hairy apes. Don't look at me ! Don't look at me ! Please don't look at me ! Ugh ! Even his hand is hairy. There I took his hand. Quickly shake it so he can let go my hand. Oh God ! His hand is really hairy. Are all Jarrod's team mates a bunch of apes !?

"And then we have Max the magic swords man. Max, meet Jacqueline the magician. Jacqueline meet Max the magic swordsman.", Jarrod the knight said proudly.

Jac the evil goddess saw a young hairy man appear. He seems to have more body hair than the previous party member. He was in his late twenties with long hairy arms and a hairy chest. He has blonde hair and a longer hairy beard. He looked exactly like a monkey.

"Ah.... Nice to meet you Jacqueline.", Max the magic swordsman said with a smile.

Max the magic swordsman's POV

She is so beautiful ! I have never met anyone this beautiful before ! I think I am in love. I shall give her my most manly smile. Ah ! She smiled back ! She must like me ! She is so lovely ! Looks like I will be getting a new lover soon ! Fu ! Fu ! Fu !

"Nice to meet you.", Jac the evil goddess replied with a smile on her face.

Jac the evil goddess's POV

Oh God ! This is the worse of the lot ! Is he a monkey ?! Magic swordsman, more like monkey swords man ! Can it get any worse than this monkey boy ! Oh God ! Why do I have to team up with these group of monkeys ! Ugh ! He is totally disgusting !

"And finally the last member of our team, Simon the shield holder.  Jacqueline the magician meet Simon the shield holder. Simon meet Jacqueline the magician.", Jarrod the knight said proudly as he puffed out his chest.

Jac the evil goddess saw a man in his late thirties or early forties with brown hair and brown eyes walking towards her. He looked totally like an ape, from his long hairy arms to his hairy face. And you can see he even has a hairy chest and hairy back. Simon looked totally like an ape.

"Nice to meet you Jacqueline. I bet you never met a man as handsome as me. I look like a god right ?", Simon the shield holder said proudly.

Simon the shield holder's POV

Wow ! She is so beautiful ! From her beautiful blonde thick hair to her vixen blue sapphire eyes. Even her figure is perfect ! She is slim and her breast is jiggling even under her leather armor ! Fu ! Fu ! Fu ! Time to impress her. The way she is looking at me must be love. Looks like I have impressed her with my looks. No one looks more manly than me, that's what everyone says. Looks like I will go with the line that I look like a god ! Ha ! She likes me ! Fu ! Fu ! Fu ! Looks like I will have a beautiful lover soon ! After all nobody can resist me ! I am the mostly manly of this bunch of males !

"Er..... yeah.", Jac the evil goddess said with a pale face while her body shook slightly.

Jac the evil goddess's POV

Yeah he looks like a god, a monkey god ! A big hairy fat ugly monkey god ! What is wrong with these guys, each one of them looks more and more like an ape. Is this National Geographic ?! Am I in the planet of the apes ??? And when will these guys evolve into something less hairy. Ugh ! Disgusting ! Hairy ape !

"Um.... Jarrod, can I ask you. Are all the men in the Kingdom of Berry hairy ?", Jac the evil goddess asked nervously.

"Why , yes of course, Jacqueline. Even for me under my armor I have manly hair on my chest and on my back. After all being hairy is  sign of manliness.", Jarrod the knight said proudly as he puffed up his chest.

"Jacqueline are you all right ? You look a bit pale.", Jarrod the knight added.

Soon the team of Jac the evil goddess and Hairy Backs Factory will begin their adventure in the Goblin Kingdom.

Meanwhile in the forest near Kingdom of Light in the world called Brown, Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero was washing his body which was bloody and cut from the battles he fought every day running from the mercenaries and the soldiers of the Kingdom of Light hunting him. Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero was washing his body in the lake near the Queenslander house. Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero, seem to see something moving in the Queenslander house near the lake. Who is it, who is in the Queenslander house, Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero wonders ?

To be continued ....

(Note : this chapter was retyped after it was deleted by wattpad. Will not be writing as often until wattpad glitch is solve. Thanks for all the support readers. Sorry about this)