Chapter 22 : Nothing

Cherry the grim reaper was lying down on a pink bed in a fluffy cloud based pink room, while Jac the evil goddess was sitting down trying to meditate in the same room with Demeter the goddess of this realm. Demeter the goddess was teaching Jac the goddess of evil how to meditate.

"Jacqueline you have to close your eyes and think of nothing.", Demeter the goddess said softly.

"Why do I have to do this again ?", Jac the evil goddess asked curiously.

"If you want to be free of your destiny and weakness you have to meditate and think of nothing. The key to doing that lies in your breathing.", Demeter the goddess said patiently.

"Now close your eyes. Breathe slowly. Find a comfortable position and think of nothing.", Demeter the goddess said sweetly.

Jac the evil goddess's POV

Why is that Demeter nagging me ? Is this really the easy way for me to get rid of my weakness ? Think of nothing ? Breathing to think of nothing ? What is Demeter talking about ? Is she Yoda ? Mediation is not the force is it ? Think of nothing. I wonder how my realm is doing ? Think of nothing ? Does Cherry like my new hair style ? Think of nothing. Arghh, I am dying trying to think of nothing ! Think of nothing ! I wonder how the world of Brown is doing ?  I can't think of nothing. Am I doomed to be a slave to destiny and my weakness ?

Tears streamed down Jac the evil goddess's face as she opened her eyes.

"I am sorry Demeter. I can't think of nothing. Is there another way to break away from my destiny and get rid of my weakness ?", Jac the evil goddess asked sadly.

"Well, it looks like it is the hard way for you.", Demeter the goddess said with a sigh.

Meanwhile Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero was in the Kingdom of Light in the world called Brown and he was having a discussion with Peter the fighter and Vanessa the witch.

"Um. What name should we have for our hero party other than Hero in Training ?", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero asked nicely.

"The Aristocrats !", Vanessa the witch shouted out happily.

"Bromance Club !", Peter the fighter shouted out happily.

"...........", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero said unhappily with a frown on his face. Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero thought with this crappy hero party name how could he ever impress the girl he loved, Jac the evil goddess.

The fighting between Vanessa the witch and Peter the fighter continued for a while as Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero sat silently while listening to the both of them arguing loudly.

Meanwhile, Clark the god of Heroes and Power was sitting in his realm with Joshua the boy angel, they were having a serious discussion.

"Joshua, I am worried that Kenji Fujimori the summoned Hero will go after my mate Jacqueline. The summoned hero appears to be an idiot and does not seem to really like me the god of this world called Brown. What should we do if he succeeds in taking what's mine, Jac the evil goddess ?", Clark the god of heroes and power asked Joshua seriously.

"Don't worry. You are a god while he is a mortal. All you have to do is get rid of him.", Joshua the boy angel said with a mischievous smile.

"Get rid of Kenji Fujimori ?", Clark the god of heroes and power asked suspiciously.

"Yes. If I am not mistaken, your priests of Clark absolutely hates Kenji Fujimori. Perhaps it's about time you tell them that Kenji Fujimori has betrayed humanity and he has sided with the Demons.", Joshua the boy angel said with a wry smile.

"Isn't that lying......", Clark the god of heroes and power said with a surprised look on his face.

"It's depends on who is saying it. I ask you, would the people of the world of Brown believe in a god or a mortal hero ?", Joshua the boy angel said mischievously.

"They would believe in the words of a god before a mortal hero of course.", Clark the god of heroes and power said firmly.

"Then what else is there to think about. Get rid of him. Tell the priests of Clark, Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero has betrayed humanity and hunt him down.", Joshua the boy angel said with a cute grin.

"Um.... okay sir. I will do it. After all I have to protect my property Jacqueline and he started it first by going after her.", Clark the god of heroes and power said confidently.

"Yes... that's true.", Joshua the boy angel said with a wry smile.

While in the Kingdom of Light in the throne room, Queen Evelyn was sitting in her throne while receiving a report from her spy, the hidden one. He appears to be about six feet in height has long dirty blonde hair and wears a mask with a smile on it covering his entire face. The Hidden one was standing behind Queen Evelyn while whispering to her.

"Report ! Hidden one.", Queen Evelyn said firmly.

"My Queen, it seems that the priests of Clark are about to come here to petition you to get rid of the summoned hero Kenji Fujimori.", The hidden one said.

"Hmm. That might not be a bad idea as the summoned hero has gotten really popular recently after he killed the Demon King.", Queen Evelyn said sternly.

"Yes but what about the Demons ?", The hidden one asked.

"We don't have to worry about the Demons anymore from your previous report you said the current Demons are too weak against humanity. Even the hero party without the hero can kill them. And without their trump card the Demon King the Demons are disunited and cannot stand against humanity.", Queen Evelyn said smugly.

"Yes that might be true but Kenji Fujimori has the support of the people and he is getting more and more popular. It will not be easy to get rid of him. How will you do it ?", The hidden one said curiously.

"Leave it to me. I have a plan.", Queen Evelyn said smugly.

To be continued......

(Note : sorry for the short chapter. Next chapter fallen Hero)