Chapter 20 : Demeter

Jac the evil goddess and Cherry the grim reaper was moving together faster than the speed of light towards a planet which had no name. Both females were slowing down as they reached the planet with no name. When they had arrived at the planet they planned on going to Freedonia the royal capital of the Kingdom of Freedom. They are going to disobey Death's strict instructions of going to the outskirts of the Kingdom of Freedom only, and they were going to go to the capital of the Kingdom of Freedom.

The Kingdom of Freedom was a slavers country, they believed in the Justin religion, the religion of the god of Freedom. The religion believes those that worship the Justin religion are above those that do not worship the Justin religion even if they are humans. The religion also believes in extreme discrimination even with slightest differences between humans like different hair colors, etc. The main economy of the Kingdom of Freedom is slavery. All the citizens of the Kingdom of Freedom are slavers, they capture humans and Demi humans as slaves. The King of the Kingdom of Freedom is King Frederick and they recently captured ten thousand goblin slaves which they are using as their army against other kingdoms. The Kingdom of Freedom believes in war, it is through war that they get their slaves to sell to other countries and kingdoms. You could say that the Kingdom of Freedom is one of the most evil kingdom in existence. And Freedonia is the capital of the Kingdom of Freedom.

Upon arriving at the city of Freedonia, all eyes of the citizens of Freedonia were fixed onto both Jac the evil goddess and Cherry the grim reaper. They had never seen such beautiful girls before in their life, they were like goddesses. The first thought that came to the mind of the citizens of Freedonia was the first person to enslave them would own them as slaves. Hence the moment Jac the evil goddess and Cherry the grim reaper appeared in the city of Freedonia they were surrounded by the slavers of Freedonia.

"Hey, Cherry do you think it is a good idea to call out to Demeter in the city of Freedonia ? And why did Death asks us not to go to Freedonia but to stay in the outskirts of the Kingdom of Freedom ?", Jac the evil goddess asked while wondering.

"Hah ! Just forget about Death, sometimes Death can be a real wuss. Trust me if we call Demeter in the city of Freedonia she is less likely to kill us if she gets angry.", Cherry the grim reaper said with a smile.

A male slaver of Freedonia with two of his male friends were steadily approaching both Jac the evil goddess and Cherry the grim reaper.

"Hey you two girlies, surrender now and call me Master or I will be rough on you two !", The male slaver of Freedonia shouted.

Behind the three male slavers approaching were more slavers of Freedonia coming towards the two goddesses.

"Hey ! Demeter ! These group of idiots are about to be blown to bits ! If you don't get here soon !", Cherry the grim reaper shouted nonchalantly.

"Demeter ! Please help me ! If not I am going to have to kill a lot of people !", Jac the evil goddess shouted pleadingly.

"What are you two girls shouting about ?!", The male slaver of Freedonia shouted.

"Oh well, we tried.", Jac the evil goddess said as she waved her hands together with Cherry the grim reaper and a burst of fire exploded from around them in a circle. This fire would destroy everything for one kilometer from them and would take down the city of Freedonia.

"Stop !", someone wearing a hooded cape shouted as all of time froze with the exception of Jac the evil goddess and Cherry the grim reaper.

"Um. Who are you ?", Jac the evil goddess asked meekly.

"Yes. Who are you ? And how did you do that ?", Cherry the grim reaper asked curiously.

The person wearing the hooded cape took off the hood to reveal her face. She was an elf that had white hair and looks to be about fifty years old with mild creases on her forehead and having sharp elf ears, her eyes shone like emeralds and if she was twenty years younger you would call her a beauty. She projected a beautiful calm appearance of someone her age. She was Demeter.

"My name is Demeter !", Demeter spoke out loudly and elegantly.

Meanwhile in the Kingdom of Light, Kenji Fujimori the summoned Hero was having a heated discussion with Peter the fighter and Vanessa the witch about their hero party team names.

"I think we should call ourselves the Aristocrats as the team name !", Vanessa the witch said loudly as she stamped on the wooden floor with her foot. Vanessa the witch wanted the hero party to be named, "The Aristocrats", because she was a narcissistic magician that only thought of herself and her beauty. Although in reality she is not that beautiful.

"No ! We should call ourselves the Bromance Club ! After all two thirds of the team are guys !", Peter the fighter was shouting. Peter the fighter wanted to name the hero party, "The Bromance Club", because he wanted to exclude Vanessa the witch and seduce the summoned hero Kenji Fujimori because he looked like a child. Peter the fighter was a shota lover and has raped many young boys in the forests before.

"Can we all settle on a name after all we are heroes in training !", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero shouted as well. Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero just wanted a hero party name that won't embarrass him and make him look cool in front of Jac the evil goddess which he loves deeply. He does not know Jac the evil goddess is afraid of him.

"Wait ! That's a great name.", Peter the fighter said with a happy smile.

"Yes ! That name could work.", Vanessa the witch said happily.

"What are you all talking about ?! What name ?!", Kenji Fujimori the summoned Hero asked in exasperation.

"Heroes in Training !", Vanessa the witch said loudly with a smile.

"Yes ! We will call ourselves Heroes in Training. It will be our hero party name.", Peter the fighter said happily.

"Okay ! I agree with you all. We will call our hero party Heroes in Training from now on.", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero said in resignation.

Hence the hero party with the ridiculous name Heroes in Training was born in the Kingdom of Light.

To be continued......

(Note : Hope you like it. More to come next chapter as we see if Jac the evil goddess can be freed from the slave like curse she has attached to her ? And will Demeter help Jac and Cherry or will she destroy them ?)