Chapter 31 : Goblin Bait Again !

Jac the evil goddess arrived safely back to the capital city of the Kingdom of Berry, she swore never again to follow the Hairy Backs Factory to the Goblin Kingdom. She just hoped her weakness for good guys would not kick in and she would not follow the Hairy Backs Factory to the Goblin Kingdom again.

When she arrived back at her inn, Jac the evil goddess whole body was sore, even though the magic talismans of protection around her neck protected her from death and injury, it does not mitigate the pain experienced from getting stabbed or shot at by Goblins. So right now at the inn, Jac the evil goddess whole body was sore and in pain. There were a few bruises on her body as well right now due to her powers being sealed by the goddess Demeter.

Jac the evil goddess after getting changed and taking a bath, decided to meditate. She ignored the pain and started meditating and clearing the pain from her mind. Yes, Jac the evil goddess finally can meditate.

A few days later she was back at the Adventurers Guild hoping never to meet the ape Adventurers group known as the Hairy Backs Factory. She was her usual self sitting down and drinking hot honey water while licking her luscious lips. All the men and some of the women Adventurers were staring at her and having some seriously indecent thoughts. Then suddenly out of the blue Jarrod the knight appeared out of nowhere.

"Um.... Jacqueline.... um.... have you recovered yet from your adventure in the Goblin Kingdom.",  Jarrod the knight asked nervously.

"Ah ! No !!!", Jac the evil goddess shouted out aloud.

All the Adventurers especially the female Adventurers were looking at Jac the evil goddess with eyes of pity as they know that the Adventurer party known as the Hairy Backs Factory frequently travel to the Goblin Kingdom to pluck medicinal herbs and plants.  They knew that Jac the evil goddess must have gone through hell as quite a few female and male Adventurers have gone through that with the Hairy Backs Factory. And once was enough. The only reason the Hairy Backs Factory keeps on going back to the Goblin Kingdom is because not many people request for their services due to their embarrassing name.

"Um... you know we are good guys, but your magic really helped us out a lot. Can you please accompany us back to the Goblin Kingdom to get more medicinal herbs and plants to save lives ? Please ......", Jarrod the knight asked pleadingly.

"Argh !....", Jac the evil goddess instinctively used her hand to close her own mouth to stop her from speaking and then proceeded to shake her head to say NO but, she said,

"Okay. Yes !"

"No, I meant to say No !!!", Jac the evil goddess shouted out.

"Okay if you agree then we will meet here a few days time....", Jarrod the knight said with a wry smile.

"Argh ! I mean yes ! I mean no !", Jac the evil goddess said in a confused tone.

A few days later Jac the evil goddess was at the Adventurers Guild once again in full body armor and the two bodyguards Arrow and Darrow. And the same thing played out again as she was attacked by goblins together with the Hairy Backs Factory when they went to pick herbs and medicinal plants in the Goblin Kingdom. Jac the evil goddess once again narrowly survived but this time she had twenty protection talismans and sixteen of them broke. And once again she meditated to ease her pain and suffering from her bruises and wounds.

This kept on happening a few times until she was actually thinking of murdering the Hairy Backs Factory Adventurer team. She could feel herself being able to assert herself more and more with the meditation that she was doing, she was slowly chipping away at her weakness.

Meanwhile, in the world called Brown, Queen Evelyn was having a meeting with the priests of Clark which were made up of old pot bellied bald men and women with pock marked skin. All the priests of Clark were wearing their ceremonial costume which was the old Superman costume with the red underwear outside. They were in the Kingdom of Light's throne room and Queen Evelyn was sitting on the throne while talking to the priests of Clark.

"Your Majesty. We the priests of Clark on behalf of the god of heroes and power, Clark have brought an urgent message to you.", an old fat male priest of Clark wearing an old Superman costume with the red underwear outside said haughtily.

"Yes. What is it ?", Queen Evelyn said in a slightly irritated tone.

"The God of heroes and power, Clark asked us to relay this message to you. He asked us to tell you to pick a male who believed in the Clark religion to receive the hero's blessing from our god.", an old bald male priest of Clark wearing an old Superman costume with the red underwear outside said proudly.

"Wouldn't that make the person a hero once he received the hero's blessings from the god Clark.", Queen Evelyn said in a happy tone.

"Yes....", all the priests of Clark wearing the old Superman costumes with the red underwear outside said at the same time.

"In that case I believe I have a suitable male candidate that fulfills your criteria. He is a knight named Edward and is one of my personal body guard.", Queen Evelyn said with a smirk. In fact Edward the young male knight was Queen Evelyn's lover. He slept with her almost every night and doubled as her body guard. In Queen Evelyn's eyes no one else would be perfect for this job as the hero but Edward the knight her lover.

"Very well Your Majesty, we will tell our god Clark about this and arrange a ceremony at a suitable date to give the hero's blessing to the Kingdom of Light's new Hero.", an old fat priest of Clark wearing an old Superman costume with the red underwear outside said happily.

"Thank you.", Queen Evelyn said for the first time in her life. She was genuinely happy her young lover would be the hero.

The priests of Clark clad in their old Superman costumes with the red underwear outside proceeded to leave the throne room while Queen Evelyn asked the messenger to deliver a message to Edward the knight. Queen Evelyn was smiling happily while sitting on the throne.

Somewhere in the forest in the Demon Kingdom, Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero was doing some training with Franz the old Demon caretaker. Franz the old Demon caretaker was a busy man and could only spare one hour a day to teach Kenji Fujimori self defense techniques. Other subjects in regards to Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero's education was done by other Demons. In fact there was one female Demon teaching Kenji Fujimori about magic. And one male Demon teaching Kenji Fujimori about tactics. It was all for the sake of revenge, Kenji Fujimori's revenge against those that had wronged him.

Right now Kenji Fujimori was sparring with Franz the old Demon caretaker and talking at the same time.

"Kenji, your form is still lacking...", Franz said as he disappeared and moved behind Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero.

"Thank you Sensei. I am surprised you are teaching me taekwondo, an Earth fighting style.", Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero said as he avoided the kick from Franz the old Demon caretaker.

"Not bad. Your body is getting faster from not eating too much meat. And eating more fruits and vegetables. You should also try to increase your response time in any situation.", Franz the old Demon caretaker said while he did a Capoeira flip.

"Whoa ! Sensei. I thought you are teaching me taekwondo... what is that ?", Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero asked.

"It's called Capoeira. It is better if you know more fighting styles.", Franz the old Demon caretaker said with a smile.

"Ha ! I hope to meet the goddess Jacqueline soon. I absolutely love her.", Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero said while getting hit in the head suddenly.

There was a sudden look of anger from the face of Franz the old Demon caretaker as he hit Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero on the head suddenly.

Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero thought that Franz the old Demon caretaker must be angry at him for thinking of love while doing training. He must think my resolve for revenge is wavering.

"Sensei ! Don't worry my thirst for revenge will never waver.", Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero said seriously as he lying on the ground from that one hit from Franz the old Demon caretaker.

"Oh..... that's good.", Franz the old Demon caretaker said with a wry smile as he put out his hand to pull Kenji Fujimori the fallen hero up.

To be continued.......

(Note : next chapter the sex maniac. Introducing a new character. Enjoy !)