Chapter 32 : The Sex Maniac

Edward the knight was as usual doing his round around the villages near the capital city and enjoying the company of the village girls. He was happy to be a knight and to serve Queen Evelyn as her body guard as well as her lover. But he found Queen Evelyn lacking in the sexual department. For you see Edward the knight was a sex maniac and his lust could never be satisfied by one woman. (Note : Now you know why almost all heroes in the stories have a harem, they are all sex maniacs). Edward the knight's main ambition was to create a harem and have as many wives as he can. And to do that he needed to be a noble or a hero, but he did not have the hero's blessing from the god Clark, so the most he could be was a noble. Edward the knight bedded Queen Evelyn and stole her heart for the sole purpose of becoming a noble.

Right now he was literally in bed with a village girl when the outside call from a soldier from the capital came. There was a knocking sound on the village girl's hut. It was the soldier.

"I am coming ! Just wait a while, I am helping the villagers in the building of their homes !", Edward the knight shouted.

The soldier outside the hut was keeping quiet, silently waiting for knight or the village girl to open the door. What Edward does or does not do does not concern him as the soldier was only tasked to deliver a message from Queen Evelyn. The door from the hut swung open and a messily dressed Edward the knight stood there.

"Yes ! What is it ?! Spit it out boy !", Edward the knight shouted out angrily.

"Sir ! I have a message from Queen Evelyn. You have been selected to receive the hero's blessing and to become the new hero for the Kingdom of Light. Please go back to the royal palace to receive further instructions. Sir !", the young male soldier said nonchalantly.

Edward the knight's face lighted up and he proceeded to run up to the soldier and give him the most passionate hug of his life.

"Sir ! This one is not a female. Sir ! Your hug is starting to get on the indecent side. Sir ! Please let me go.", the young male soldier said as he struggled to get out of Edward the knight's hug.

"Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you ! It's been my life long dream....", Edward the knight said as he let go of the young male soldier and shook his hand like a maniac.

"Um.... Sir ! This one is not a female, you can let go of my hand now. Sir ! I did not know you wanted to be the hero that badly. Sir !", the young male soldier said as he tried to remove his hand from being shaken by Edward the knight.

"Hero.... no, I just want the hero's charm.... that is the most important thing. Ha ! Ha ! Ha !", Edward the knight said as he laughed out loudly like a maniac.

"Sir ! I am glad I am not a woman. I shall be leaving now. Sir ! My task is done.", the young male soldier said as he promptly left that place hurriedly with a worried look on his face.

Edward the knight jumped for joy and rushed back to the royal palace.

A few days later at the Royal Capital a ceremony was being performed at the Royal Palace being attended by Queen Evelyn, Vanessa the witch, Peter the fighter, the priests of Clark, the soldiers and Edward the knight. The ceremony was being held in the throne room with a big red colored Superman S logo written on the floor of the throne room.

Edward the knight appeared from the side of Queen Evelyn, his blonde hair, blue eyes and youth made him look extremely handsome. You could say Edward is an Ikemen. Edward the knight was staring at the girl with red hair, brown eyes and flat chest, she was Vanessa the witch.

Edward the knight's POV

So this is the hero's ceremony. There seem to be a lot of old people here.... Ah ! They are the priests of Clark in their Superman costumes. I wonder who this mysterious Superman is though ? The priests of Clark never seems to tell anyone, must be a mysterious and powerful god that rules over Clark.... Hmmmm, that girl, she is Vanessa the witch, part of the hero party, she does not seem to be looking at anyone. I have to seduce her if she is in the hero party, she will be one of my harem members. Ha ! Ha ! Ha !

Peter the fighter just looked at Edward the knight and ignored him. If he was not a shota then he was not interested. An Ikemen man held not interest for Peter the fighter but little shota boys were his favorite. As for Vanessa the witch she spent all her time looking at her tiny mirror ignoring Edward the knight.  

The old bald fat priests of Clark in their old Superman costumes with the red underwear outside proceeded to signal Edward the knight to stand in the center of the Superman S logo drawn with red chalk on the ground. There the old fat priests of Clark began to use their capes to pretend to fly as they circle around Edward the knight and the Superman S logo. The priests of Clark in their old Superman costumes with the red underwear outside all of them began to chant loudly,

"Superman is the greatest !!"

"Superman saves the day !!"

"Superman joins the Justice League !!"

"Superman is unbeatable !!"

"Superman is weak against kryptonite !!"

"Superman is the man of steel !!"

"Superman is a legend !!"

As the old fat bald priests of Clark with their old Superman costumes with the red underwear outside chant these words over and over again, they pretend to fly using their red cape around Edward the knight, circling him like circus performers.

Suddenly a light appeared and a blonde haired blue eyed Ikemen appeared from the light at the center of the Superman S logo next to Edward the knight. The Ikemen was Clark the god of heroes and power. He proceeded to move towards Edward the knight as Edward knelt down facing him as he used his hand to touch the head of Edward the knight. Edward the knight's whole body was enveloped by light for a second and then the light was gone.

"Welcome new Hero ! You have received the hero's blessing from me, Clark !", Clark the god of heroes and power said loudly with a smile on his face. Clark the god of heroes and power was as usual wearing his old Superman costume with the red underwear outside.

"Sir... can I just ask who is this Superman ?", Edward the new Hero whispered as he looked at Clark the god of heroes and power.

Clark the god of heroes and power pretended not to hear him and said,

"There you have it citizens of the Kingdom of Light ! Your new hero Edward !"

Edward the knight moved to Vanessa the witch and started to try and talk to her. He wanted to try out the hero's charm on Vanessa the witch. However Vanessa the witch was still staring at her mirror while talking to Edward the knight and this halved the power of the hero's charm. As for Peter the fighter he introduced himself to Edward the new hero and promptly left to hunt for young boys. While Clark the god of heroes and power left in a blinding flash of light. As for Queen Evelyn she did not like that Edward the new Hero was talking to Vanessa the witch.

To be continued .....

(Note : sorry for the short chapter. I might be splitting up the book into two parts. The story of Jack the evil goddess is too long)