Chapter 11 : Party Of Misfits

Peter the fighter wanted to bring Kenji Fujimori to the forest alone for training, unfortunately for Peter, Vanessa the witch was coming along to teach Kenji about magic. These party of three were indeed a bunch of misfits. The party of misfits consisting of Kenji Fujimori, Peter the fighter and Vanessa the witch went to the forest early in the morning.

"Kenji try swinging the sword like this without your clothes on.", Peter the fighter said with a lewd grin.

"Why Peter ?", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero asked with a straight face.

While this was happening Vanessa the witch was sitting on a rock while shaded by a tree and looking at the mirror.

"Because it will be easier to see any mistakes you make while you are naked.", Peter the fighter said with another lewd grin.

"Um. Okay, I think.", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero said while taking off his clothes leaving only his underwear on.

"Why are you not naked.", Peter the fighter said while blood was dripping down his nose.

"Um. I think I will keep my underwear on. I don't think it will be good with Vanessa here.", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero said while blushing like a little girl.

"Oh, alright. Next time when Vanessa is not here get naked.", Peter the fighter said while drooling at Kenji Fujimori.

"Um. Okay.", Kenji Fujimori said as Peter the fighter taught him swordsmanship while touching all of Kenji's almost naked body.

Peter the fighter had to go back to the royal capital of the Kingdom of Light after teaching Kenji Fujimori the art of sword fighting due to excessive loss of blood by nose bleeds. Peter plodded all the way back to the royal capital of the Kingdom of Light while clutching his nose.

After finishing his rather lewd training with Peter the fighter. Kenji Fujimori now knew that he had to beg Vanessa the witch to teach him magic. After all, he needed to learn how to fight and magic to survive in this new world called Brown if he wanted to defeat the Demon King.

"Um. Vanessa.", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero said innocently.

"What is it ? Are you madly in love with me ? You can't live without me right ?", Vanessa the witch said while looking happily at herself in the mirror.

"Y...Yes... but for now can you teach me magic.", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero said while stuttering. Kenji Fujimori did not find Vanessa the witch particularly attractive, in fact with her vain and stuck up attitude and her so so beauty, he was turned off towards Vanessa the witch.

"Um. Okay. Why didn't you say so ?", Vanessa the witch said while still looking at her mirror and adjusting her own red hair.

Kenji spent the whole afternoon with Vanessa the witch learning magic. It would be better to say it was self study as Vanessa the witch told Kenji Fujimori what to do and then she ignored him. Throughout the training for magic in the afternoon not once did Vanessa the witch look at Kenji Fujimori.

While training hard with magic, Kenji Fujimori saw a beautiful blonde haired blue eyed girl wandering around in the forest. She seems to have a lavender smell coming out from her body, Kenji could smell her beautiful supple hairless body. There was hardly any clothes on this attractive girl, in fact the lack of clothes made Kenji's nose bleed. Kenji thought this girl was a goddess. He was mesmerized for a moment and almost shot a fire ball at her. The fire ball barely missed her.

"What ?!", the girl shouted out loud.

"Are you trying to kill me !", the girl shouted at Kenji.

"Hi. My name is Kenji Fujimori and I am the summoned hero.", Kenji Fujimori said while puffing out his chest proudly.

"Um. My name is Jacqueline and I am sorta on the bad guys side.", Jac the evil goddess said while looking at Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero. The beautiful girl was Jac the evil goddess.

"Why ? You can join me and be on my team of heroes.", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero said excitedly.

"It's all the fault of an angel called Joshua, he sorta put me on the bad guys side. I had no choice. But I think you are sweet and nice Kenji. It was nice to meet you.", Jac the evil goddess said as she stretched out her hand to shake Kenji's hand.

"Um. We can still be friends and when I kill the Demon King, I promise to rescue you.", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero said while his heart beat faster. Slowly but surely he was falling deeply in love with this beautiful girl named Jacqueline.

"Thank you Kenji but I have to go now.", Jac the evil goddess said as she ran into the forest.

"So beautiful......", Kenji Fujimori the summoned hero whispered to himself. Kenji had fallen hard for the beautiful Jacqueline and now would do anything to save her including killing the Demon King. This gave Kenji Fujimori the impetus to kill the Demon King, Harold and rescue the beautiful girl Jacqueline.

"Hey ! Are you done yet ? I want to go back now ! It's getting late.", Vanessa the witch shouted at Kenji Fujimori. She was oblivious to what had actually happened, in fact she spent the whole day staring at the mirror and figuring out new spells to make herself look more beautiful.

Jac the evil goddess POV

Argh !! That stupid Demon King said to meet in the forest. Of all the places to meet up to report what is going to happen for the fight between the Hero and the Demon King. Why does it have to be the forest ? Ah. Never mind, if anything bad we're to happen or if there are anymore rapists, I can teleport to my evil realm in a snap. Huh. I wonder why the Demon King suggested the forest ? Arghh ! A boy. A stupid boy almost blasted me with a fire ball. Whoa. The boy is the Hero. His name is Kenji Fujimori. He is a good guy. Why is my heart beating so fast ? Damn ! That stupid shota bastard boy angel Joshua, it must be the weakness he gave me. Why am I weak against all good guys ?! Damn that shota angel ! I have to get away from him as soon as possible, if not I might fall for him due to my weakness. That's right, now I shall run into the forest, away from him.

Jac the evil goddess ran into the forest to the spot where she is suppose to meet the Demon King. She saw the Demon King by the small lake in the forest, he had prepared a picnic table and built a Queenslander house near the lake in preparation to meet Jac the evil goddess. (Note : please feel free to google to see how a Queenslander looks like). When Jac the evil goddess appeared before him, Harold the Demon King , went down on one knee and held out his hand holding a single rose to Jac the evil goddess.

"So why did you ask me to come here ?", Jac the evil goddess said coldly while taking the single rose from Harold the Demon King.

"I am here to inform you that we have set a date to meet the Hero in battle. It will be near the town of Durian, in the Kingdom of Light in two weeks time we shall meet and fight.", Harold the Demon King continued.

"Oh ! Good luck Harold.", Jac the evil goddess said sweetly.

"I shall do so for you my lovely evil goddess.", Harold the Demon King said while he kissed her hand.

"Um...", Jac the evil goddess said while blushing cutely.

"Would you join me for me dinner ?", Harold the Demon King asked while looking sweetly at Jac's eyes.

"Okay. But after dinner I am going back. I am not staying at that Queenslander house you made.", Jac the evil goddess said sweetly.

"Very well my goddess.", Harold the Demon King said nicely.

They both ate dinner together near the lake using candle light while being served by Demons. They talked a lot and there were laughter. Finally when the dinner ended, Jac the evil goddess teleported back to her evil realm.

To be continued.....

(Note : next chapter the party of misfits decide their name)